Telekinesis, Psychokinesis and Mental Telepathy

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Ironcore, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Telekinesis (distant), Psychokinesis (direct), and Mental Telepathy.

Vote for the ones you have experienced yourself.

2. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Well, I can't read other peoples thoughts too well, probably because I don't care about what other people are thinking. I have however experienced several times a strong indication that other people were picking up on what I was thinking. Once I friend of mine guessed what card I had chosen from a deck twice in a row! 2/2 times 100% accuracy.

More often than not, if I really want or need something and I ask for it (from reality, without words) I quickly receive just what I needed or something just as good or better than what I asked for. Funds just in the nick of time, a boost for a dead car battery, food, herbs, extra time to complete a task et cetera. So that may be a sign of telekinesis, or good guardian energies.

I absolutely know for certain that I am capable of psychokinesis at a short range with a direct manifestation of my will of thought that I can quantify, see, experience and study first hand. It has to do with moving matter that has just enough resistance to keep it from moving on its own. (I have yet to bend any spoons as of now)

So, I believe that all three are within the capabilities of all humans, if they apply themselves and keep themselves from ignoring the truth (ignorance).

If anybody thinks I am full of shit, feel free to let me know. I'm not sure how to prove my abilities but please ask any questions you have. Also, if you feel that I am calling people who don’t believe that these abilities are possible ‘ignorant’, you would be correct.

As well, is anybody in the same boat as me? Post your opinion! I want to know what most people think about all this.

Sceptics, prove me wrong.

3. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

i used to to telekeniesis on small things.

4. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

The poll won't allow multiple selections...

5. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Can I change that now?

6. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Somebody say why they voted.

7. hoangfeihong

hoangfeihong Member

I dont know when it's started but it used to be subtle but now it seems as if it's on full blast... My thoughts are pretty much open to anybody that I'm thinking about or nearby I believe... It's more often them hearing my thoughts than me hearing theirs... I've tested it out somewhat but I should try it out maybe with some cards or something... If anybody knows how to limit this or somehow block it from others, feel free to give advice

8. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

i dont believe in all that kinda stuff, not in this day and age certainly. with future evolutionary states of mind and an elevation in conciousness, maybe. but i don't believe in aything that advanced in this time - some people, the gifted ones might be some of the way there to unlocking more of the brain's potential, but that is a matter of wide debate.
    if mind reading does become big i'll be fucked because my mind is my mind and no-one comes into play with that.

9. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

i have the ability to read my own mind, its whacko, i know.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i've never been able to READ someone else's mind, but i've had people answer questions i've not voiced (and didn't particularly want to hear answered which is why i never spoke them). i've even carried on conversations without ever speaking physicly and the other person never even noticed my lips weren't moving and my voice wasn't making any sound.

it's not something i can choose to be able to, it just sometimes happens when i'm kind of half asleep.

=^^=
    .../\...

11. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

I wonder what the connection is to being drowsy because I have heard that before.

12. hprYeV

hprYeV Member

Yeah, the only time I ever hear things that other people are thinking or things that are true but I didn't know otherwise is when I'm sleepy, but I've already had a lot of sleep. It's usually if I'm bored, or if I've already slept but it's bed time anyway. Then where you are seems like it's sucking you in and u try to fight but u don't bother, and finally a voice goes on and starts talking to you, saying really weird stuff that u take as sort of metaphorical. man, sometimes this stuff scares the hell out of me.

13. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Interesting hprYeV, how does the voice relate to your envorinment? Does it give you tips?

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it could be that when we are fully awaike the input level from realtime sensory imputs drowns it out.

=^^=
    .../\...

15. youngnasty

youngnasty Member

all this stuff is fun to believe in, but it just isnt true

if it was humans would have picked it up a long time ago and have used it daily, we would all be wizards and such

16. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Youngnasty, can you be certain that you do not use some sort of paranormal skill daily without even knowing it? This isn't magic it is just a part of reality, IMO.

Remember, all matter and all energy is comprised of consciousness. It makes sense to me that advanced consciousness can manifest and change reality. These three processes are just interactions of energy fields like all the other normal happenings in reality. Try watching the documentary 'What the bleep do we know?' if you do not understand, it will shed some light. You can't just believe in it, you must KNOW it first. If you know that don’t exist, then in you own subjective reality, they won’t until someone you trust proves is to you.

17. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

not to get scientifical or anything, but i watched a video on quantum mechanics(What the Bleep: Down the Rabbit Hole) and that really explains alot of stuff if it doesnt fry your brain first...

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

themnax,

Perhaps this ability of yours involves another form of communication (other than mental telepathy)

Perhaps the transmitter and receiver are actually communicating through body language (but on a subconscious level) and the Impulses are interpreted by the brain and are received by you in the form of colloquial english.

Hotwater