teeth falling out

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by porkstock41, Jan 25, 2005.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the other night i had a dream that two of my teeth came out, i swallowed them, and coughed them back up. i've had dreams before of my teeth falling out and my mouth being all bloody and so have a couple of my friends.

anyone know what this kind of dream could mean?

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

One of the most common dreams. It supposedly means fearing change in your life, or fearing doing something that can't be changed.

pregnant women get this dream a lot.

3. ODESSAWEST

ODESSAWEST Member

Man, I used to have this dream all the time I would be talking and all of a sudden all my teeth would fall out Freud says that it is a sign that you feel like you are losing control of things in your life your control is slipping away i didn't understand it at the time but years later I realize that is exactly what was going on

4. neohippy81

neohippy81 Member

I used to have that dream a lot! Of course I was smoking large amount of meth at the time so i think it was just my mind forshadowing the future... either that or my subconcious saying I was getting way out of control... I haven't had those dreams in several years though, since I stopped killing myself with that shit. hmmm... things ti think about....

5. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

yeah this dream is really common...not sure what it means though