Teens from Catholic School in MAGA hats mock and intimidate Native American Elder

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Driftwood Gypsy, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What would happen? What's the relevance of if it would be smart or useful to 'spout' this talk on Tiananmen square? Hope you explain

2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

You’re smarter than that!

I usually keep the China shit light and post pictures of food or other stupid stuff, but this is unfuckingbelievable.

No, they wouldn’t hand him a prize. I don’t know what would happen after he’s hauled away. Hopefully just deported... You don’t need to protest anything to be arrested in China, just ask the 3 Canadians locked up right now in Beijing (1 is guilty, but there’s minimal information about the other 2)

He can take me up on the offer if he wants. Not a joke! I’d love to see someone get locked up for this shit and post about it on Hip Forums.

There’s an “I told ya so” moment...

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What's the relevance of mentioning that in this thread? Am I missing something obvious? Could you just point the obvious out to me then please? I wanna get it too. Thanks :)