Teen hippies?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Mitok, Oct 27, 2007.

1. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

^ Yes it is... it already has started.

2. aussiestud

aussiestud Member

Id love to contemplate the world between pure lovemaking with you, for days on end ;)

3. infantdressingtable

Hey piper, swing l!

4. austin0558

austin0558 Member

I'm a 16 year old hippie! I just can't wait to be in a environment with hippies! I guess I can't do that now playing football and basketball, but yes there are teen hippies!:)

5. austin0558

austin0558 Member

I will do anything and everything in my power to help! I pray to god for that everyday!

6. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I'm 19, where do you live? (Not specifically) but rural, Downtown, suburbs?

I assure you, there is a large crowd of young hippies! Music just isn't as good (IMO)

I'm also 19, kind of consider myself a classic hippie, but I want to live in the present which feels like the future to my vintage craving mind

7. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

I definitely know where you're coming from in terms of being into the classic late 60's and 70's. Though, to be honest, I believe music is timeless.

But listen to this album if you need some help with getting into the modern hippie swing of things! Came out back in September! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_rgQOYK7o"]Animal Collective - Centipede Hz [Full Album] - YouTube

Oh, and I think something big's a-happenin' in June music-wise.

8. infantdressingtable

^Listening to live Amanita. It is soooooo crazy!!! XD

9. infantdressingtable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VesIkXdWrsw"]Animal Collective - Amanita (Live from T5 NYC) - YouTube

Hate to brag, but I was there...

10. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Damn, man, that's awesome! :) Still haven't seen them live, but I definitely plan to hit up Bonnaroo. No way am I going to miss out on that, and the Collective will certainly be playing there! So will Paul McCartney! :D

11. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Thanks man, I'll check them out!

12. infantdressingtable

:dizzy2:
    Awh lucky! I heard he was going to be there, I thought he was dead ... whoops ! But anyway, when you said something big is happening in June, what is this big thing?

13. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

LOL Not even close! He's actually in real good health for his age. He tours constantly and plays 3 hour shows. His "Electric Arguments" album from a few years back is actually quite fantastic, despite the fact that each track was written from scratch and finished in one day each. His voice is still really good, just somewhat lower. He even toked on the herb nearly every day for years! (until just a little recently)

And I'm not sure I can really say ... you'd just have to wait and see. Certainly won't happen if I don't take action. haha Reality has been getting strange....

14. infantdressingtable

oh you tease! That's alright though, but yeah McCartney and the rest of the Beatles I think were supporters of the legalization of pot, not just frequent puffers. That nigga has done enough for the last half century, literally. He needs to go lie in a king size bed and just mellow out. But the guy is a musical genius no doubt, that'd be like asking a painter to put down his brush. Just won't happen. But honestly, I'm glad to see he is in great shape and still kickin' it on stage, wonder what Ringo is up to?

15. infantdressingtable

You're either born a hippie, or live long enough to see yourself become an asshole. HAHA XD

Just kidding!

16. TheGreekHippie

TheGreekHippie Member

I'm 18 and I'm a hippie ;D

17. Sixpence

Sixpence Member

That question just brought me here. :santa1:

18. ColorExchange

ColorExchange Member

Being a hippy is one way to extend teenage behavior into your adult life. Hippies dont wanna grow up, but dont wanna shop at ToysRus either.

19. infantdressingtable

OHHH 100th reply :D

20. Dancer Aisling Paige<3

Dancer Aisling Paige<3 Guest