Technology

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Dont know about you guys , but Technology is gettimg more scary as time passes , you know what im saying, Starting to freak me out man, I Can only inmagine what its gonna be like in the furture, Humans wont Have to do Anything , Its Crazy, i Think they should slow it down a little you know, What do you all thiink about this ???????

[​IMG]

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I agree totally!!

They have things like cameras SO SMALL you cant see them which capture a good quality sized image!! (They want to put cameras IN CARS) .. Privacy is @ risk of being taken away and people NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

It really is VERY SCARY AND NERVE RACKING!!!!!!!!

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I think if anything, the bigger problem is that the majority of people can't afford a lot of the technology, and the minority and majority are getting more and more out of proportion.

4. Dude111

I guess whats most scary is PEOPLE DONT CARE THAT THIER PRIVACY IS IN DANGER!!

There was a saying "Those who give up PRIVACY for SECURITY dont deserve either" .. I forgot who said that but it DOES MAKE SENSE!!

5. broony

broony Banned

It's very fucking scary.

Society is turning into a bunch of, can't think for themselves, wants to told the easy way out, bitches.

We have google earth right? IMAGINE what nasa and the government can do???? As far as im concerned are privacy is already dead.

Cellphones are fucking are social life up. Before they came out you would call a friends house and meet somewhere. Now it seems people just talk and never do anything.

I've heard from a few people that i know don't know each other; that all new passports and license since 2008 have micro chips in them. You are on a scanner at all times.

Would you like to drive down the road and your car not let you go over 63 in a 60 mph? or 38 in a 35mph?

im scared man... we all need lots of guns. they don't have micro chips and offer the only protection.

6. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

technology itself is not the problem. it's the humans operating technology for their reasons.

why are people that scared about cameras being too small and such? seriously it comes down to politics, not technology.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

No. Robots will eat us of their own volition.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

We often fear what we don’t understand :(

With that said I’m suddenly reminded of the short-story 'With Folded Hands' in which robots from the planet wing four suddenly become sentient, and spread across the galaxy with their prime directive to free man from harm and the toil of everyday life.

Unfortunately the robots take it too literally and destroy men’s souls by not allowing them to work or play which might cause injury :eek:

Hotwater

9. broony

broony Banned

With the development of our technology I wonder in the end if we are destined to kill ourselves?

10. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

too developed for our own good
    that's my view short n sweet

11. starbuck

starbuck Member

we wont have to worry about it
    either nature or ourselves will destroy us before long. its inevitable.

12. Dude111

I couldnt agree more!!

Things are WAY OUT OF CONTROL!!

:(