Tear drops

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Kitaro, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

Why is there even an argument about the quality of weed? that stuff is pish posh just smoked and be peaceful. Isn't this argument defying the whole point of marijuana?

2. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

You want a fuckin cookie because you were born in some country that has an easy access to hash?

Jesus dude, shut the fuck up.

You can get some killer bud here in the states, it just might cost a little more. And like it was said before, ANYONE can grow good weed

3. thrawn

thrawn Member

this is fucking bullshit people. it seems that people are just misinformed, about how the cannabis plant is broken up. indica and sativa, is like black and white. nothing more. it has nothing to do with thc percentage or quality of bud. i really think everyone whose involved in this stupid argument, besides bill who is right, needs to go to www.marijuanagrowing.com, and bask in jorge cervantes ability to make it simple. because its pretty annoying to keep reading ppl make assumptions that are so completely groundless.

i had to say it.

4. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Like Bill saying the US has the world's worst bud? I'm wondering what makes Bill such an authority on America's weed situation. Even living in the US you have no idea what the fuck is happening on the other side of the country, so I'm wondering how he knows so much being all the way over in Australia.

Most people in the US that have shitty bud are kids or poor people. When you have demand you have people that cater to that demand. Hence the reason you hear about cruddy bud in the US. If the climate for smokers wasn't so hostile in the US price would fall, and people with less money could afford better bud, the market for shitty 50 dollar/ounce bud will dry up.

Here in Oregon you can get an Ounce of very nice stuff for $220, which is probably about average for the US? Covered in frosty trichs, tons of red hairs, very nice smell, sticky, smooth, tasty, and knock you off your rocker with a few hits. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

I'm not trying to be an ass at all, but it's very ignorant to make such statements. You can get some terrible bud here in the states, but you can get some that's incredible as well. I'm sure this is true for almost every country in the world.

Although weed in the US on average is more expensive than many other places, but price fluctuates all over the planet so that doesn't mean much.

5. balko

balko Member