Teachers?

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by BraveSirRubin, May 9, 2004.

1. TyrantofPower

TyrantofPower Member

Good is loving others. evil is hateing your brothers.good is giving to othersevil is hurting your brothers.good is praying for each othersevil is lieing to each others.good is puting other firstevil is self indulgence.good is having faith.evil is never ever believinggood is taking care of one family.evil is leaving them hungry,abandongood is dealing with one problem with God help.evil say what the hell i WON'T change.good says put your trust in God.evil say i trust no one but my self.good is being kind and friendly.evil is hatefull,angry and mean.good is living one's life in truth.evil is living as one feel.let good rule in your lifedon't be a fool evil is not right.GOD bless you all good night..[​IMG]

2. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

How did that post get there? I just saw that somewhere else.

I got my BA in English. I'm student teaching this fall and doing my research. I'll get my MAT in December.

I hear that there are a lot of jobs in FL. They have a statewide central hiring system that runs off the web. It's www.teachinflorida.com

Let me know if you have any specific questions & good luck!

3. Malleus

Malleus Member

I'm currently a high school teacher. I have two degrees, one in Arts and the other in Education.

I first majored in Anthropology and Minored in Geography. When I decided to go back to school, my first degree, as well as the other classes I took and my own interests, determined what my Major would be in Education (History). I also needed a Minor; I chose English (Language Arts). As I already had a degree, my second degree took only 2.5 years to complete (as opposed to a regular 4 year programme).

There are a lot of opportunities to teach while travelling, though I've not done so myself. A cousin of mine has taught in Mexico, Columbia, and Thailand. Two of the teachers at my school have done so as well (one in Japan and the other a private school in the UK).