Tea

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Duncan, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Not sure if this is health or if it is vegetarian. I have been a tea drinker for about 40 years. My preference is black, but I do drink oolong using the gong fu method of tea tasting. l enjoy teas that are malted, fruited, floral, and unadorned. Favorite is probably Mauritius; a pulverized leaf that requires extra fine straining.
    Does anyone here share a love of tea?

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

You could have posted this thread in Beverages.
    Like me to move it for you? There is already tea thread there. To answer your question, I a large mug full made with a green tea bag and a black teabag . No cow juice.

3. Duncan

Sure! Move it :)

4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I love tea... been brewing pots of it since a five year old.

Currently I am enjoying this kilo box of Assam tea the landlord left behind in a cupboard.

The deep rich brew is most enjoyable, and seems to have a high caffeine content as well.

5. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

drinking green tea these days (sencha) ,,iv just spotted some lemon grass tea tea in my my local asian shop ..just had to get some ,it tastes amazing

6. Duncan

Oolong tea consumption hasn't struck a passionate spot in my tea drinking practice. I was curious about it and found I had time to learn about it during the pandemic. The notion of tasting tea rather than drinking it was a concept that was new to me. It never quite set in.
    Still, I do own two of those steeping cups--gaiwan--and I break down and steep a few cups from time to time. Anyone here familiar with gong fu cha method of tea steeping?

Attached Files: