Tavistock and the forming of the 60s

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by hannahannahannah, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Styve--At-Large

Styve--At-Large Member

i'm glad you bumped this thread.

2. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

Wow, my first visit here in months and one of my original threads is bumped! Go me! :)

3. Solafide

Solafide Members

Don't forget another very important contributor to the purposedly orchestrated moral breakdown of the USA was of course, the invention and dispersal of free and endless supplies of birth control pills and abortions that even children could get without their parents permission.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm not familiar with the name "tavistock", but only with what i personally observed and experienced at the time.
    the 60s was about looking forward instead of backwards, and young people sacraficing their honors and reputations in opposition to the hatred of logic,
    and for a time, i the 70s the perspective of the 60s became very nearly established. then of course came the ragun knee jerk of the 80s, which nearly robbed us of it.
    but did reduce institutional abuse of the mentally challenged and gave these computers, in its place. and in the 90s this internet.

civil abuse and war for economic gains disguised as ideological disputes were the irritant around which the pearl of massive opposition coelesced.
    always it is the young in which there is hope, because their minds are mostly not yet sullied by having skin in the hatred of logic, aquired like druse, by each generation coming before.

but it takes more then oppostion, to created sustainable positive systemic change. getting the attention of power is one thing, but then you have to lead it, and this by moral example.