Taught another girl that bare feet are fun

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Dec 14, 2017.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

A few days ago I was with a new girl I met and some other people I forgot what the exactly the conversation was but she said "I hate feet" and I said that is non sense feet are fun. Long story short we played foot rubs and went for a barefoot walk. I like her but she is just a footsie friend for now.

I am starting to think that maybe people that say they hate feet might say that cause they actually like feet.

barefootbob3 likes this.
  2. Sounds pretty sexy! Having a footsie friend is pretty hot!

goodearth likes this.
  3. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I don't see how someone could hate feet, but to each their own. I just love feet, they make great playthings! With shoes and socks I feel that a good part of my sensory attributes have been turned off. Life is so much enjoyable in bare feet.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Absolutely ,

I have taught alot of girls bare feet are fun. Its easy , I just say lets go on a barefoot walk its fun cause it is even if before they think it might not be.

I am really starting to like this new girl I met for more then just a bare-footing friend. Can't stop thinking about her.

5. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

You are so lucky. I was always scared shit saying anything about my intense love for feet to any girl for fear of them branding me a weirdo.

Barefeet are fun! Wish more girls knew that.

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I worried it was weird too then I decided not to care. Many women love it when they are told they have nice feet, They spend alot of time and money on polish and skin cream some of them.

I just tell them I like girl feet and that theirs are nice . Nothing bad ever happens, often the opposite. Its actually easier then telling a girl she has a nice rear end, that I would imagine could be risky as an opening comment on a ladies looks.

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I forgot about this thread, girl from last December went back home up north. This summer I found another, one of my neighbors. Became a routine of watching TV and movies at night and playing feet. Foot rubs and tying toes together with string. Sucks she moved out of walking distance and it just faded. She had really nice feet but I am very outdoorsy and she was more of a homebody so dating wasn't going to work.

8. This is a thing people do?

Why?

Orison likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

they never learned proper splinting.

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

It started with using a string of fabric between toes like dental floss then tying big toes together just seemed the thing to do next.

11. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I've been with one or two who thought bare feet were fun. Wish there were more of 'em!

12. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I remember when I was 10 or something when my female cousin said openly how her new guy was deeply into foot fetish. They're still together and everything today, have two children together.

I've had one guy who loved my feet, like.. obsessively lol. He wore my tights/pantyhose and thongs, everything, he was mad about it.

My current boyfriend loves me wearing stripper heels and thigh high stockings, I think its like a fetish for him. We have mirrored wardrobe sliding doors and he's always looking at us/me in the mirror.

Iwearhoz likes this.
  13. Iwearhoz

Iwearhoz Members

I would like to know if you enjoyed him wearing your pantyhose, I find it very comfortable and feel sexy when I wear pantyhose. Is it so awful that some men, like myself, enjoy wearing them? Please reply. I would love to hear women’s views of men wearing women’s clothes.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

As long as your legs are shaved and your stuff bald, is all good in my books.

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

What have I started !! Call me boring but I just like girl feet.

nuspieds likes this.
  16. Barefoot ladies are hot!

BarefootedBoy and Barefoot-boy like this.
  17. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

No, I think it's fairly common to like girl feet. When I was a kid, there was a girl down the street who never wore shoes, unless it was too cold. I've always preferred girlfriends who liked going barefoot. They just seemed more sensual in all ways.

BarefootedBoy and nuspieds like this.
  18. Barefoot girls. ❤️

bft4evr, BarefootedBoy and goodearth like this.