Tattoos Pain

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by babybell, May 3, 2015.

1. bustybombshell73

bustybombshell73 Members

Do you know what a tattoo is ??????????????

it is your skin being repeatedly penetrated by lots of tiny needles ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HURTS LIKE A BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if you want a tattoo ,,,, dont be a pussy ,,,, know that it is gonna hurt and embrace it

the best advice :::: get a small one to start ,,,,,,,,, nothing worse than a half finished tattoo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Personally i like the pain of getting a tattoo, After a while it becomes more of a painful sensation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good Luck, would be interested to find out how you get on :dizzy2:

A word of warning - if you find you like it - it can be addictive [​IMG]

2. Ameli

Ameli Members

Great chart! Thanks for it! I'll use it to choose a place for my tattoo!

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I just looked at this chart again and noticed that the next tattoo I want is in the blue zone.... ugh.

4. Scratched

Scratched Members

sounds like being medicated is a good idea. for a couple of days.

5. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

shoulders is good. that needle is a motherfucker, especially if your artists is an asshole. take some painkillers then go in if you can't take pain.

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

also, you gotta distract yourself with something. hope they got a tv with some really explicit shit to take your mind off the pain, lol. hopefully Deadpool or something. i've gotten 5 piercings so far, the pain from those is nothing compared to the ~30min tattoo

7. sae68

sae68 Members

I've found The pain really varies with each Tattooist.Some definitely go deeper than others.Didn't like the feeling of the needle bouncing off my elbows much.[​IMG]

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

I love the look of the elbows, although i would never have it..But i find the pain more of a burning sensation..Bit intense at times! Think my kids must have felt the same..They have some awesome tats..And no! They had theirs first!
    My parents would never have allowed it!
    Although, when i had mine, my mum thought it beautiful, which surprised me, my daughter snitched on me lol!

1 person likes this.
  9. sae68

sae68 Members

Yes def a burning/stinging sensation.My tatts go back to the 80's/90's awful compared to the quality today.even got some prison needle and indian ink ones! Still wouldn't change any of them,even the one's i kind of regret.They're like a diary of my life.
    What have you got & where Morrow?

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Don't get me wrong, i love them..My eldest is almost covered now, he wears a shirt and tie every day, and you wouldn't know!
    I've only the one, the one i have always wanted, it's almost 20 years old!
    Spanish bird of peace! I still love it, although some of the colours are faded , probably from the sun.. on my back..There is another i would like, but probably won't have..But yeah, love tats, and their history
    My grandfather had some good ones from his army days, including the dancing lady lol, and she did lmao

11. sae68

sae68 Members

spanish bird of peace? is that a dove with olive branch? You should go for it(second one)
    Haha dancing lady! Lol i bet you loved him doing that when you were a nipper :)

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

Actually holds a rose..Spanish with a Brit theme, just worked for me, lol

Yeah, he was a funny guy! My nan didn't like him showing us girls..

The second one, mmm I'm not sure lok

13. ßü††|맧

ßü††|맧 Members

For me the worst part was the outline. The fill-in work was irritating at most for me.

14. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I have 7 the only one that really "hurt" was the one on my big toe that says " Place Tag Here" the needle grinding into the tendon was less than comfortable.

15. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Wish I had known about hip forums when I got my sole tattoo quite a while ago. It is on lower back in one of the "orange zones." Throbbed for two solid weeks. I have had no desire for
    another. Though under it I had words (very small and it's a very small tattoo: dollar coin sized) "Always a warrior" tattooed 10 years later. Tattoo artists laughed at me while I cried out and beat the padded table. Didn't like pain shaming either. Of course they were covered neck to ankles. Feel no need to tattoo anything else. Just like I don't need more than 2 piercings in each ear. I like understatement. Pain only seems worth it when it's from healing after accident/necessity (childbirth, repair). Self imposed? That tattoo hurt more than childbirth and for far longer. It's my one hidden statement and it's enough.

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It hurts so much worse to lase them off. Each time the laser will be worse and it takes dozens of trips. I know from experience. Be sure.

17. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Seeing as I only have one tattoo and it's small and can't be seen by anybody who doesn't see me naked or who I don't purposefully show it to, I'm sure about it. And just as sure that I won't get any more. Only laser hair removal for me!

18. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

Arms and legs aren't too bad. Anywhere with some flesh. Shallow areas and areas with more nerve endings (genitals etc) are naturally gonna be more painful.

19. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

People do this. I saw a guy once who had his made to look like a snake!

Helena Vixen likes this.
  20. Helena Vixen

Helena Vixen Splitting wigs and taking names

I think back of the calf and your upper back isn't that bad. I've had them on both (the first being upper back, not the neck though) but the WORST? Behind both of my ears. It felt like they were drilling in my brain.

thefallenone1986 likes this.