tattoos on the ladies

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by didge, May 14, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

that was my fave till i heard the Acoustic Bradley Nowell and friends :) now i am torn between the two................................................. he has such a beautiful voice, it shines thru when they play acoustic

2. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

well...i have one tattoo and i love it.....hope to someday get some more but that might take some time....

here's a picture of my tattoo...

3. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

hey bird, yes, i used to be live_in_a_forest
    i like that name too. live in a forest is still my AIM name.

but i like pink floyd more.. because... its pink floyd. those guys hold a special place in my heart :)

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

the only place on my body that i can rely on not stretching or mutating in some alarming fashion is my ankle. i'm getting one similar to my best friend's. her's is a crescent moon over back and purple lines of some sort. mine will be a blazing sun over sea-blue and seafoam green lines.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't like tattoos on women, but that's just me.

6. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

I like descrete tatoos as well, but I also think the people that have their entire bodies look really interesting as well...though I don't really consider them sexy at all.

I have a deady bear holding a rose on my inner ankle and a crying cresecent moon with two stars on my left wrist that gets puffy and itches before a big storm.

I would like to get a larger tatoo in the small of my back someday...I really like those ones that look like the skin is peeled back and you can see a scene inside. Not sure what I want just yet.

...I also wanted to get a tiny 'Where's Waldo' tattoo hidden somewhere in mi bush:)

7. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

tatoos on ladies,mmmmm sexy as long as they are well done and not jail house crap.The location is also important,the more secluded the better.It makes the discovery much more interesting.

8. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member

9. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I vote Hot, Hot, Hot. Oh, and not because I have them, of course. Big ones, covering lots of area (one leg only), but definetly NOT jailhouse crap.

10. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Hot or not...well, I like them on other people, but on me NOT! There is nothing that I want to permanetly tatoo on my flesh....I'm just not into it....

11. TARABELLE

And that's just fine. You don't want them - you don't get them. I got mine to cover scars and dont' regret it at all, but I agree that they are not for everyone. Tattoos are more mainstream now though, it seems everyone has at least one.

12. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

At first, I wasn't crazy about tattoos on gals, but now I think tattoos can look great on some gals. But it depends on where the tattoo is, and what is the tattoo.

13. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have a deady bear on my inner ankle too! Mine's on the left ankle. I have been thinkin' about adding a rose for him to hold for some time now. My hubbie's friend (and guitar player in his band) owns a tattoo shop and does excellent work. He'd do it for free so I'll probably go in soon and have it done. I don't think I'll ever get another one; I love the one I have, but one's enough for me.

14. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

that's right, that's just you! I FUCKING love'em

15. TARABELLE

And I love guys like you!! Here's some of mine. I don't know if I'll ever be able to stop, but the plan now is to do the right leg only.[​IMG]

16. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I have a dead bear on my back. kind of cliche, but I never want to forget the band that influenced it all (in my opinion)

I want to get another on my shoulder and that's it. I think too many tattoos on a girl can look bad. They can look super sexy, but I don't think I would look good with a lot.

Here's a picture. It's not that great of a pic, but it's the only one I have of my tattoo.

[​IMG]

17. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

heady, did that back one hurt.. I want one on my lower back but yes, afraid it will hurt..

I have one on my leg, didnt hurt...i need to have it touched up though..

18. headymoechick

yes, getting my bear hurt. It hurt for about a week b/c I didn't realize how much you stretch that skin on your back when you move!

I got through it, though, and I'm a baby!

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

see the one on my leg didnt hurt at all.. it went numb.. afterwords it hurt like when blood rushed too it and such for a while..

ive really wanted one on my back, but going over my spine doesnt sound to fun.. But I want a leafless tree right in the middle right above me bum...

20. headymoechick

any particular reason you want a leafless tree?

it did hurt when he went over the spine, but it didn't hurt too bad. Just like a mild scraping over and over again.