Tattoos on a woman.

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Bilby, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I think tattoos on a woman's arms looks good as it highlights her boobs. If she has tattoos across her chest, then it acts like Camouflage.
    Just my two bobs' worth.

2. Gangster19

Gangster19 Members

I saw this girl working at a Taco Bell and she had sleeve tats and she was cute too and I thought it was super hot!

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

Never saw a tat on any female that was hot, nor have I ever seen one that made her hot.
    There was a tall gal years ago that had tats all over for every Shaolin style she learned. SHE was hot, but the tats weren't.

4. ChaoticAK

ChaoticAK Members

Love tattoos on ladies thighs

5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

The human bodies particularly lady's bodies are so beautiful without any artificial painting or tattoos. Any tattoos on their body around their neck breasts and arms cause to spoil their own beauty. I like their body to be clean to expose as shiny as their skin which is combined with gorgeous black, blonde hairs and black and blue eyes. The clean and smooth leg's skin should not be exposed to ugly tattoos dragons, snake, and devils....

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

From a study I read about:

"The few studies that have focused on men's perceptions of tattooed women have found that these women are seen in a generally negative light. One study, for example, asked men to rate a 24-year old woman seen in a photograph on a range of personal characteristics. Some men were shown the photo with a black dragon tattoo on the woman's upper left arm; others were shown the photo without the tattoo. When men saw the woman with the tattoo, they judged her as less athletic, less motivated, less honest, less generous, less religious, less intelligent, and less artistic than when she displayed no tattoo.

But Guéguen noticed one curious set of findings in this thin research area: While men see tattooed women as less attractive, they also see them as more promiscuous."

While I tend to agree with the above, I've also seen an article from a woman who disagrees with the above. She had a tattoos.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I didn't think I liked them until a women I love had one. I would prefer she not have text on her person but you get past it since it's her body and she's still hot. It's not full selves or anything so maybe I can compromise easily.

8. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I think it's the woman's choice. If everything is great about her and you're into her I don't see why tats would make you think less of her. I totally get that they're not everyone's cup of tea, but that's a disappointing find from the study. I hate judging over things like that. Confidence is sexy, so with or without tats, whatever the woman is cool with for her body, is fine for me. Tattoos are not a turn off.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My fuck buddy has a tat on her left breast. The ink has run and the tat is blurry, can't really make out what it is about. Plus she tans topless (sexy tan lines on her ass and pubic area) and the dark skin obscures the tat even more. I really don't pay much attention to it but I know it's there. It doesn't make her any sexier having the tattoo to me. It's the rest of her that turns me on.