Tattoo picture thread!

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by fishnetfreud, May 29, 2013.

1. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

View attachment 53967

View attachment 53968

The bible verse is the start of a whole sleeve for my mom who died of cancer in October and the other one is her maiden name which my papaw had tattooed on him at 14 and i added 100% on top to.show i disown and do not claim my father. Im 100% fleenor

2. benkale

benkale Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

a couple of mine...

3. Shale

Shale ~

I did a "repositioning" cruise across the Atlantic in April and was at sea for 11 days - the most time I ever went without seeing land. I was also thrilled going thru the straits of Gibraltar. Even tho it was at night and the rock was just a shadow in the dark, I could see the lights on the shores of two continents at the same time.

So, to commemorate this first event I got a tat in Barcelona. (also the first tat gotten outside of the U.S.)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

5. Shale

Shale ~

Just got back from a 9-day stay in Italy. I was there 40 years ago, so I was gonna get a tat there commemorating it, but had artistic differences with the artist and it never happened. However, back in Miami Beach for one day I got the tat done by artist Sara Della Torre, an Italian from Milano where I spent most of this trip in Italy. So, I guess Mission Acomplished.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Just had this tat done yesterday while in vancouver! It is a salmon. I went to a shop recommended by ashalicious. I'm thinking of having some colour added later, but I like it as is too.

IMG_20150813_54614.jpg

Imagine it less sideways. I had it facing that way so it looks like it's swimming upstream, up my leg.

1 person likes this.
  7. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

Some of my Favourite Tattoos:

For my Grandma:
    [​IMG]

For My Uncle:
    [​IMG]

Foot Tattoos:
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Ameli

Ameli Members

Great pics, amazing tattoos! I'll post mine as only I do it...

9. Shale

Shale ~

Did the Pacific Tat in Waikiki

Kevin Inks Shale's Pacific Anchor Tat Waikiki Dec 1, 2015
    [​IMG]

Shale's Pacific Anchor Tat Waikiki Dec 1, 2015
    [​IMG]

Shale's Anchor Tats in Flip Flops Dec 2, 2015
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. badphotoguy

badphotoguy Supporter HipForums Supporter

One of my tats...and yes, it did hurt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StellarCoon and Shale like this.
  11. Shale

Shale ~

I have some more tats that I haven't put in here yet (problem when Photobucket deleted my Shale account because of a disagreement - asswipes)

Anyhow, here is the biggest one (and most painful) a DC-3 plane, the first plane I ever flew on in 1964 (and the same plane my Air Force pilot uncle crashed and died in 1952)

[​IMG]

Then there is my Air Force Command, where we spied on Soviet Radio comm in the Cold War.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. badphotoguy

badphotoguy Supporter HipForums Supporter

1 person likes this.
  13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Someone I was talking to today made me think of tattoos. So, I decided to take a picture of one of mine with webcam, using my iPad. It's the best I can do.

http://www9.online-convert.com/download-file/2f14068ccf6982f5b9f2dea652f78b27/converted-7282deda.jpg

The tattoo itself wraps around my arm. It's inspired by Amanda Wachob's tattoo art. But, obiviously I didn't get it from her, becuase she is super famous and shit. It's basically a spatter, water colored, tattoo, with no real design or shape to it, but some imagery if you look closely. Granted, the picture doesn't do it justice. I also wanted to try white ink tattooing. So, I got a quote in white ink around the middle of my arm. You kind of can see the side profile of it.

I got it mainly because I hate my huge, ass bisceps. OMG, they are so fucking fat. My whole top area is fat, basically bulky. I look like a man. Also, I really wanted to try white ink, I enjoyed AW's art, I wanted to feel the experience of getting another tattoo, and stuff like that.

It took two sessions. Wasn't painful. I fell asleep. What else do people talk about in these threads? This is my first time posting anything tattoo, piercing related on social media, so I don't know what else to say.

1 person likes this.
  14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

1 person likes this.
  15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Very pretty......

16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Don't lie to me, woman! I know quite well that I don't wear tattoos as greatly as others. I didn't have the long, boney body or big, thick body that tattoos are best suited for. My body is average, abnormally short, and small. So, tattoos don't look great on me. But, thank you, anyways. I have more, but this was the easiest to photograph.

On another note, it kept writing 'roman' for 'woman'. Five times, man. Five times I had to change it.

17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

One thing that really bothers me, is when people tell me how I feel. You are doing this now. I would not have said that I thought your tattoo/tattoos were pretty, if I did not think they were.

18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm not telling you how you feel. It's your feelings. Why do I need to control them? I'm just telling you don't lie.

19. Shale

Shale ~

Wow, you have some social interaction problems. Someone compliments your ink and you call them a liar.

Maybe an emoticon woulda helped with "Don't lie to me, woman!" :D Because it came off as sort of [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I was kidding. She just didn't realize that. She would have realized that if something wasn't going on with her. OR, she would have been like, "Aw, don't say that. You're tattoo is cool." And I would have been "Haha, I was just kidding. Thanks." It's a conversation that occurs like this a lot. Do you honestly want me to be like, "Bitch, I know it looks pretty! Fuck you!" Lol! Come on, now. People often times when complimented react like this. They don't react like they know it looks nice, like you. I know you think your way is normal, but it's not. You think you're all that and a bag of chips, and you want to show off what YOU KNOW is awesome. Fine. But, more people react like me.