Tasted your own cum?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by DMFP, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I used to be like that. I tried to lick it up but the interest waned within milliseconds of cumming so I "couldn't" do it. Then I decided to do a countdown like 3-2-1-lick. It didn't do much for me first time but by the third or fourth, it was easily OK and now, some months later, I always lick it up from my hand or from my desk or scoop it up from my stomach. (I have licked it from my FBs pussy but that's not the same and is even more enjoyable).

I don't notice much taste eating it from my hand and it's not objectionable in any way. Never was. The only issue early on was getting my head around the concept of eating my own cum. Once I did that it was enjoyable/easy though it didn't arouse me more than when cumming and didn't make me harder - the way others have described. I suppose there was some sort of sense of satisfaction from eating it in addition to having just had an orgasm.

SteveAustin likes this.
  2. TonyH

TonyH Members

I finally did this the other day. I've been reading these threads that I thought I got to give it a try. My wife will occasionally give me a BJ so I told her that when I come and occasionally she'll hold it in their mouth and spit it out in the toilet. This time I said give it to me after you're done because I want to taste it. I want to know what it would be like for you to swallow. So I did it and it was just meh. It didn't have a lot of taste since I had been eating a lot of fruit so it wouldn't be bitter. Don't know if I would do it again.

SteveAustin likes this.
  3. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

I love my cum and eat it every time.

Even when I 69 or get head I ask her to kiss it to me afterwards.

SteveAustin, LAsunshine and 6Sailor9 like this.