Tasted your own cum?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by DMFP, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Been trying to eat own fun for 3 days, managed it by coming on dry cornflakes,

Joe90 likes this.
  2. greek0588

greek0588 Members

I used to taste it some times in the past after a good cum from jerking off. Most recently I tasted after my wife swallowed it and then I kissed her.

3. I eat my cum all the time

Peter_Goesinya likes this.
  4. JS420

JS420 Members

My thoughts are that if I could suck my own cock that I would shoot my load in my mouth every time because I think my mouth would feel a lot better than my hand.

5. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeh, I used to lick just my precum. One day I decided I would lick my cum from my hand. Almost how you described it, as soon as I came and before I could actually lick it, the desire was gone. I actually said 'euchhh' when I was bringing my hand up to my mouth and then I stopped and put it into a tissue.
    However, I had a female friend who I chatted about sex with and she said that if I were ever to like it, she would like to watch me do it because she had only ever seen a guy wank. She had never seen a guy taking his cum. That gave me added incentive and once I had done it and knew it tasted of very little, it was easier next time. After about 3-5 times it was almost a natural thing to do and now I don't use tissues.

And yes, I did let her watch me. Following that, we met a few times for sex. After I had cum inside her, she would sit over my face until my cum dropped out of her and into my mouth. First time I swallowed it but next time she asked for a cumkiss.
    So, I don't add salt to my food and my diet is pretty reasonable which I think may be the reason my cum isn't salty or bitter.

6. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

I need friends like yours !

7. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

[QUOTE After I had cum inside her, she would sit over my face until my cum dropped out of her and into my mouth. First time I swallowed it but next time she asked for a cumkiss.
    So, I don't add salt to my food and my diet is pretty reasonable which I think may be the reason my cum isn't salty or bitter.[/QUOTE]
    Ah yes, thats the best. My wife gets very wet during sex and I LOVE her to sit on my face afterwards so I can sup all our combined juices. If she sucks me off I'll always get a niice sloppt cumkiss afterwards.

8. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I also like to cum on my food, NICE!!

Ybcican and LAsunshine like this.
  9. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I've just hadv Sheppard's pie with cream yummmmmm!.

10. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Reading the hip forums just now I came in my hand and licked it up. There were times when I would cum and lose interest, not any more.:p

11. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Same here, the more you taste the better it gets , the more you want, dont want to waist it on food !! :)

12. Good job Santa Cruz! It gets more and more enjoyable with time. I never thought I would get so turned on by my own cum. Once you take your first load it really changes things.

Peter_Goesinya likes this.
  13. TonyH

TonyH Members

I would have something similar happen to me. While jerkinging off, I would get horny thinking about swallowing my come. When I come I totally am spent and lose interest.

Klimax2gether and SteveAustin like this.
  14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You should try to taste the first spurt before you completely finish.

SteveAustin likes this.
  15. I agree with Klimax2gether. Start with enjoying your precum. I overcame it while on a business trip jacking. I promised myself I would eat the whole load to get over the hump. When I shot in my hand I immediately sucked the whole load up and savored it a bit and swallowed. It felt odd at first. However, after about 15 minutes, and thinking about what I had just done, I got so horny I cranked out another load. Once you take one load it is so much easier and you start to get turned on and enjoying them.

jamesau and Klimax2gether like this.
  16. 4cats

4cats Members

I did today for the very first time ever and I'm 52. It made me harder than I was when it shot out my dick!

Peter_Goesinya and SteveAustin like this.
  17. Congrats!

4cats and Peter_Goesinya like this.