Tasted My Own Cum After Cumming In Wife's Mouth

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Manassasrocks, Jul 1, 2016.

1. rick47591

rick47591 Members

one of my ex gf's got me to taste my cum one time right after i shot my cum in her mouth. she shoved her tongue down my throat as i tasted my first load of cum. mmmm...delicious. after that first time, we ventured to many adult bookstores so we could suck cock together and share the cum. she eventually left me for a woman but before she left, she got me to suck many cocks and i recall having only 1 load of cum that was horrible tasting. my friends and family think i am very str8 but when i go on vacations or getaways for a few days, i seek cocks to suck and cum to swallow.

Very Kinkey likes this.
  2. Manassasrocks

Manassasrocks Members

With me and my wife I asked her to do this and she obliged. She'll do whatever I ask so this works out well. Using a vibrator on my ass is something she will do every time I ask.

3. . . . ever use a vibrafor on her?
    Better yet-
    Both a vibrator and a dildo?
    (a favorite combo of mine)

RBecca and Brittney blonde like this.
  4. Manassasrocks

Manassasrocks Members

I use them all the time on her.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not too many replies from females (if any) surprise surprise

Hmmm, yes

None of these guys are exactly being truthful though

6. . . . got this new one from online. called a "G-Spot" (something). from Adam and Eve
    OM(effing)G
    I should invest in "EverReady"

Cmdr76, jmadre and Micheal9 like this.
  7. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

Playing together with vibrators is fun for sure. And snowballing is too. Been enjoying my own cum for a few years now.

Very Kinkey and jmadre like this.
  8. . . . been finding
    Discovering
    That men not only want to taste their own but have a curiosity about others
    Maybe
    I'm just a good listener

Cmdr76 likes this.
  9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Ours was by my request. She had always swallowed but one time I asked her not to. Snowballed and loved it. Doesn't make me gay. Doesn't make her gay when she kisses me after I go down on her, or when we will pause during sex so she can suck her juices off of my cock.

Very Kinkey and (deleted member) like this.
  10. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I’ve done that with guys before. Once in a while it’s sexy. I found it a very intimate experience

Cmdr76, Deejay88, DadBod76 and 3 others like this.
  11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The first time I tasted my own semen was because I had to clean up in a hurry. I had just ejaculated and who pops into the 1 bedroom apartment but my roommate. I had been out on the balcony overlooking the complex pool watching the bikini clad tanners and decided to pull one off. Into the one bedroom we had I went with a Penthouse (great letters). I let go and was lying back letting the sleep cycle take over. There was a little puddle where I had squirted on myself. I had no option but to lick it off my hand as I scooped it up in order to hid the evidence. Since then I have enjoyed many a creampie or handful of my own.

SteveAustin likes this.
  12. Kizz84

Kizz84 Members

I.love sharing cum with my guy, mine or his or both together, he has me spit it in his mouth or on my pussy then he'll go down on me....very hot!

Cmdr76, waynedunn, Deejay06 and 3 others like this.
  13. Altman

Altman Bull

I have done this before, it's pretty awesome!

14. DadBod76

DadBod76 Members

I told my wife the other day I like my precum.....so maybe will try snowballing one day

RadarCO and Deejay06 like this.
  15. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Really depends on the guy. I've done it had guys love it or be absolutely repulsed by it. I had one partner who couldn't get to my mouth fast enough. He'd nut in my mouth and immediately pull my face to his and stick his tongue into my mouth to taste his cum.
    Now this is also a guy who like having other men cum in my pussy so that he could lick their xuk out of my pussy.

16. DadBod76

DadBod76 Members

Did you like having him eat the cum out of your pussy? Like did it turn you on?
    I have debated internally about doing this with my wife....

Deejay06 likes this.
  17. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I didn't care. It isn't necessarily a turn on but reaffirms that my pussy controls him if he's willing to eat another man's cum out if me. So many men internally feel that cumming in a woman is like marking their territory. My pussy is marked by quite a few men and there's nothing my partner can do either then taste their seed.

18. DadBod76

DadBod76 Members

Fuck yes

Deejay06 likes this.
  19. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I absolutely love it. Hot and erotic. Besides, it's only fair.

20. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

I couldn't do it .