Taste/smell of dick?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by MasterSeal, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I love the smell of my man's cock. L-o-v-e it! I love to suck his cock, lick it, smell it's scent... it's so wonderful! I'm heavy into any activities that allow me to keep my nose close to his cock and balls. I'm a proud cocksucker.

The taste... well, do you mean precum and cum taste?

Edit: just for the record, I like it clean. I'm not into dirt of any kind.

1 person likes this.
  2. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

So what are you saying, Just a woman, hold the cheese?

3. steveperry

steveperry Members

It's the best feeling ever and I can't believe that when an old man pushed my to my knees in some filthy public toilet when I was 17 at first I tried to resist but the smell and size of this old man's dirty unwashed big fat cock made me ashamed of my little thing that had got so hard. By now I was in some sort of daze and just opened my mouth accepting my fate knowing that I would be hooked on cock for life. Now thirty years later I'm still hooked on cock especially when they smell like the first old man's cock cheesy smelly unwashed it turns me on and reminds me of how much i loved sucking dirty old cock I those smelly piss covered toilets in the eighties. Mmm god I'm going to post an ad on cl now looking for dirty old men.

4. undefeated

undefeated Member

i can just see the fragrance ad now--- "dick" the new fragrance for men - not only should you act like dick but smell like one also to drive the women crazy- sold at macys

1 person likes this.
  5. tammy126

tammy126 Members

The natural smell of a cock is beyond words, but to go further during the summer when he is out doing chores and is all sweaty and dirty I love sucking his sweaty cock and balls. That sweaty musty smell really turns me on and I lick every inch of his cock and balls.

2 people like this.
  6. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

If it's a clean cock then perhaps you are smelling your own saliva. I wouldn't want my cock sucked if it was dirty and sweaty anymore than I want to lick a dirty, sweaty pussy.

7. redridinggirl

redridinggirl Members

I am a big fan of smells in men...my sexual experiences started with liking the smell of men's feet...i adore feet smell...so i guess it is safe for me to say i adore every flavor of stink a man can offer.

8. Tammy2tone29

Tammy2tone29 Members

Cock doesn't really have a scent. Balls do and if a guy is clean it's off the charts. I won't suck nasty cock

9. nympho man

nympho man Member

10. nympho man

nympho man Member

My kind of lady!!!