tasmanian cubensis

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by mushie18, Aug 18, 2005.

1. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

just picked up a quarter of some tasmania cubensis. They are real tiny. Look delicious. The grower told me they wern't very visual, more of a "mind trip". He also said he only eats a half eighth. Has anyone ever tried this strain?

2. Ranchero

Ranchero Member

No but if its a cubensis it should be good let us know how u get on

3. joe_infinity

joe_infinity Member

IMO there's really not much difference between different strains of cubensis, certainly not differences that can be described in terms of more or less of a 'mind trip', this sounds to me like marketing nonsense. All psilocybe cubensis strains contain pretty much the same percentage of psilocybin and psilocon. A MUCH more obvious factor determining how visual the trip is is simply the dosage, of whichever strain you take. half an eigth is not a very high dose and is unlikely to be very visual.

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

yes i know...im not new to mushrooms, i was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the strain. One of my friends ate half an eighth, and tripped fairly well. generally with mushrooms i dont eat less than 3.5 grams, but everyone i talked to has said they are pretty good.

5. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

cubensis are cubensis. ignore what he said and eat 3.5g. you'll get plenty of visuals too.

lots of dealers want to pretend their cubensis are better than someone elses' cubensis. they always say "yeah, man, they're super potent you only need a gram." unless you're eating copelandias, which you're not, you need to eat the eighth.

(visuals depend on set and setting, not so much the strain. i've had friends get wicked visuals and then no visuals all from the same batch)

6. GTA83

GTA83 Member

I once ate 2 grams of some strain and had nearly a ++++ experience, it is still the most intense trip i can remember. It came on fully also withen only 10 mins, and completly at a half hour.

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

i split the eighth with a friend this morning and tripped face.