Tantric Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by loveincarnate, Mar 12, 2012.

1. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Where can I get one of these???

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Menard's. All of the home improvement stores stock them.

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I would check Craig list 4 Tantric hook ups . ( Seriously probably not the best place 4 any kind of hook up )

4. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

I would love to experience this!

5. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

Being a 75 year old widower beginning a new relationship, I was quite anxious about sex. Ejaculation takes a long time for me and due to nerve damage after knee replacement, I cannot put any pressure on my knee which makes it where being on top for sex is not possible. I rarely would ejaculate unless I was on top thrusting.

My new love was wanting a tantric sex partner and was not worried about me ejaculating. We have been having tantric sex a lot with amazing results. We've made love many times together, usually for one to two hours. Not ejaculating, I can continue being inside her yoni for a long time. My partner is multi-orgasmic and comes repeatedly while we are joined. My orgasms feel like they are light, but are incredibly powerful and energize me greatly. Full body orgasms are an experience that can change your life.

There are some excellent books on tantric sex and many videos on YouTube. The first book I read was Tantric Sex for Men by Diana & Michael Richardson.
    The more general one I'm reading now is The Heart of Tantric Sex, also by Diana Richardson. I highly recommend these if you're interested.

Tantric sex is a god-send for us old men.

Forever Edger, PGA and curiousbear like this.