talking in your sleep

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Fawkes, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

when I was in job corps, there was a guy that slept in the bunk over me..total punk/metalhead....face full of metal and his stereo cranked to 11 so when the power was switched back on in the mornings, it'd blast everybody in the room out of sleep...

he sang songs by barney, lamb chop, the smurfs, and from time to time, started spouting directions/formulations for explosives.....

but the strangest thing was seeing this guy, total freak, lettuce green mohawk, singing 'all I want for christmas is my two front teeth' in an 8 year old voice

2. Song Breeze

Song Breeze Member

When I was staying at my friend's years ago I shouted "fuck you, you bitch!" in my sleep. My friend threw something at me to wake me up, and her mum came running in thinking that we were having a fight.

3. Born25YearsTooLate

I apparently answer any question in my sleep. The answer might be symbolic or semiintelligable, but I've done so.

Of course I've also had full blown sex in my sleep, (multiple times) and had a violent sleepwalking episode where I beat up 4 of my friends. (hasn't happened since)

I don't sleepwalk much since my teenage years ended, but sleeping sex...well...I'm male...lol

4. leapcomb

leapcomb Member

"there's a bottom in my strawberry patch." -my mother

5. emelia

emelia the resident gangsta

I'm a sexy beast - me

I've got to lick the window - my mate's little sister

6. Masonliketiedye

Masonliketiedye Member

Once I was talking about Maccaroni and Toster Strudels...

7. bobblebrain

bobblebrain Member

My sister's room is right across the hall from mine. At like 11 o'clock I was woken up by her yelling "There's no showers, NO SHOWERS, THERES" NO FUCKING SHOWERS!"

It was really funny because I never actually heard her cuss before and the first time was when she was sleeping. I have no clue what she meant about the showers tho.

8. jonadame

jonadame Member

the only time i remember something like this is when i was about 7 i was dreaming of being at a circus and when the show finnished every one was clapping then i woke up, and i was sat up straight clapping as aloud as i could i stopped listened to see if i woke up my mum or dad laughed at my self then fell back to sleep. TRUE STORY!

9. Deech

Deech Member

haha fuckin halarious... especialy your a fucking noob

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

Everytime I see this thread scroll, this is all that pops in my head... the song by.

The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep.

But, Ive had people around me talk in their sleep.. Ive heard myself talk in my sleep, as I was focused on the dreaming and even talked about it when I woke up with someone that heard me. nothing from aliens or the holy one. therefore dismissed from current awake memory.

11. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

there was one time that i sleep walked right past my parents and then i woke up in our car in the drive way...it was weird

12. Born25YearsTooLate

One day, when I was a teenager, I was napping, and my mother came in and decided I needed to wake up, so she started making noise, and according to her, I rolled over, grabbed a handful of salt out of my incense dish, flung it in her general direction and said 'in the name of the five powers, I banish you, foul chickenmonkey!'

My comment was "Whatever you're smoking, share."

13. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I remember once during a 6 month addiction to ritalin I said something about taco bell like"we need more money to get more tacos"... I'm not sure what it was but my friend said it was clear as day and he told me it freaked him the fuck out.

14. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

My little brother has always talked pretty animatedly in his sleep as well as sleep walking. Once when he was very little, maybe 6-7 he was kicking his arms in the air yelling "Take that! And that!"

When I asked him what he was doing he replied that he was fighting crocodiles and said that they were really big ones too!

:p

As for me, I dont sleep talk. But apparently I caress my face and chin as I sleep. What can I say, I love myself...

15. Glowstick

Glowstick member

Hahah, once I told my boyfriend my fingers were sticky in my sleep lol

It was innocent, I swear!

16. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

LOL, Fawkes, great thread...

My mom said when I was in junior high (shitty), I used to alternate between exercising in my sleep and telling people "I just don't care" over and over. Once, when I was sleeping over at my dad's house, he said I got up and wandered around looking for "that light... that bright... bright light. I have to find that light!" So he handed me a flashlight and sent me back to bed.

My bf once put me in a headlock in his sleep. He never said anything in his sleep, really... unless it counts when he's just waking up and slightly garbled, in which case he once said "my hands is in a wasa cracker crumb" (translation: stop eating your damn wasa crackers in bed cos I just stuck my hand in a pile of crumbs).

I think the weirdest thing I ever heard someone say in their sleep was one of my friends suddenly sat up in bed, screamed "THE EXPLODING HAMSTERS ARE COMING TO GET ME!", then rolled over and went back to sleep. I don't know what it was about, but his best friend said he had been to a Weird Al concert that day, so maybe he picked up on something...

17. passanger

passanger Member

I say a lot of things in my sleep.. I sometimes make whole conversations while sleeping. I sometimes talk to people for hours while sleeping (both in Croatian and English),and most of them don't even notice it until they mention something that was said last night and i can't remember anything...
    My mother doesn't know weather i'm awake or talking in my sleep..
    But the worst one was when I've got up, made myself coffee, went on my balcony, smoked few cigarettes, drank my coffee and went back to bed, all in my sleep.
    I was home alone that week, so you can imagine my horror when I got to my kitchen and saw what i did. I don't remember actually doing anything.
    (and no, i wasn't drunk or stoned or anything at that time)

18. Born25YearsTooLate

Oh man....how about waking up halfway during your workshift? as in got up,got showered, shaved, ate breakfast, dressed, drove to work, and been handling money for about 4 hours.

My manager was freaking out because I apparently had no memory of any of it. lol.

They gave me the rest of the day with pay and said 'go home. sleep' Good thing my drawer turned out right. I miss that job.

19. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

What happened? Lol, get fired?

20. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:confused: Hamster suicide bombers?!