Talking during spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Aprilshowers, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

When my husband gives me a hard spanking (for my pleasure) it seems to quiet. I don't like to be insulted and called names because I am emotionally sensitive. He will usually ask if I am aware that I am going to have a sore bruised butt by the time it is over. Occasionally he will tell me to be quiet or stop squirming. However, most of the time it is quiet. I want things he can say so it isn't quiet to long. The whole session takes about an hour. Does anybody have suggeations that don't include insults. Thanks.

Kinkey and MasseurNaturel like this.
  2. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

When I spank guys in a spanking session, I lay into them verbally. Now, of course, some like to be viciously humiliated. And some like to be seriously scolded. For the ones who don't like to be humiliated verbally during a spanking but like for me to be verbal, I usually say something like "I....have... had it with you, young man! Your laziness, your complete lack of manners, the way you omit details and yet think that that is not lying, I have...had it...well.....it had better stop and stop now....do I make myself clear, boy??" Of course, those are just examples. But, yes, there are ways to get very verbal minus any type of names or insults.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

If, as you say, he is spanking you for your own pleasure then presumably he just doesn't know what to say and needs some guidance from you. He is in control so telling you to be quiet and stop squirming is perfectly ok and you should be told with authority. But there is no need to descend into insults if that does nothing for you. He can even talk positively about your beautiful sexy butt he is spanking, how it turns him on, what else he would like to do with you, as long as everything he says is said with control and authority and made clear he is in charge it should work.