Talking during sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bp23, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Bp23

Bp23 Members

My wife and I have been swinging for sometime now, my question is we usually invite guys to join and I usually watch and when he's gone I have my turn. When she's with these guys she always whispering it's your pussy and I love it but she claims to never remember saying these things, is that possible?

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't see how. Women are very attentive to details especially when it comes to sex. It could be possible though. I had a Costa Rican woman tell me while we were having sex that if I ever cheated on her she would cut my dick off. She said this as she was about to orgasm, and when I asked her about it when we finished, she claimed that she didn't realize she said it, and didn't mean it. Strange woman, and a real turn off for me.

wilsjane likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Please Explain How It's Possible To Talk With "Your Mouth Full"...??...:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife will make forceful demands in the heat of passion. Like "Stick that cock in me NOW"!
    Then she will say Pump me full. Which means she wants a hard pounding. Then it's just a gasp!!

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

I can’t imagine never remembering but I’m sure I’ve said things here and there that I don’t specifically remember after.

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Was she drunk?

I've said things drunk that I don't remember. Worse, I've posted on here while drunk, read what I posted the next morning and was mortified.

What were talking about again?

drumminmama likes this.
  7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am not surprised that you were worried. The fact that she was talking like that while aroused makes it seem like some deep sexual fantasy. The next thing you know, she could be getting the knife out when you are asleep and not able to immediately service her needs. LOL.

8. Eric!

Nope...she was super sober. She was just frickin crazy as HELL as I found out later.

9. Eric!

This is actually awesome, lucky you!

10. Eric!

Oh trust me, never fell asleep around her after hearing all that,Lol!

11. Goander

Goander Members

I have seen my wife drunk on sex or cumming and not remembering something or choosing not to :smilingimp: