Talked into sucking a cock?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Jesse49, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

No coercion needed…..it just happened. My next door neighbor and I were frequent mutual suck buddies. Forty years ago and I haven’t since. I’d like to again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2022
  2. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

Semi related question is how to persuade my wife to give oral a try on me! I go down on her plenty, but she isn’t interested in reciprocating. Neither of us has been with anyone else, I’d love to know what it’s like!

Lovnflman likes this.
  3. Guildford

Guildford Members

When my wife and I actually engaged in sex. she would give me blow jobs and it was good until she sensed that I was about to blow. She said the thought of me coming in her mouth made she want to throw up. DevonHeaven, have you asked your wife why she is reluctant to try a BJ.

4. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

She has said that she just isn’t interested. I’ll try again someday soon and emphasise that I’d like to know what it’s like, after I’ve had a thorough shower of course, and see what happens. Don’t want to be a pest, and our sex life is otherwise great.

5. BigTease

BigTease Members

Never had someone try to talk me into sucking his cock and no one has ever sucked my cock sometimes i wish my wife would try that one time.

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh my. You are missing one heavenly delight for sure.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

OMG, I feel bad for you because it's a fabulous feeling and a great sight to watch.

8. BigTease

BigTease Members

I hear that from a lot of people i hope my wife tries that.

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

No time like the present - "honey, I've heard a lot of the guys talking about BJ's and how great they are - that's something I've always wanted to try - how about we give it a go?" Just talk it out, what's the worst that could happen? Just have a plan and agree on how happy the happy ending will be. Be considerate and complementary of her progress. Perhaps a drink or two will help the conversation go over. Never hurts to give her a little action first, either...

Go for it.

Suburbanray likes this.
  10. BigTease

BigTease Members

it sounds like it would be a great experience i have never sucked anyone and i have not been sucked tried to get my wife to do it but she refuses maybe she will yet one day.

11. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Print these out and get her to read them:

1. Some Tips on How to Learn Oral

by dear©

From the number of questions on my website, there seem to be a lot of issues regarding learning what to do with your lover or hubby’s semen. Some people gag, some choke, some just let it run out of their mouth and make a mess. That is not pretty or sexy or inspiring! (Unless he’s a complete jerk, then who cares. And why did you bother?)

Swallowing your boyfriend's or hubby’s cum (ok, the correct word is semen, a fluid, mostly water, sugars, minerals, and protein. Only part of it is his actual sperm, though his body works really hard to make those little guys.) goes a long way toward showing respect for him. It may not seem like it to us, but it’s an important aspect in a relationship and is a very useful skill for a woman. I’m told that it was kinda ordinary for those ladies who grew up in the seventies and eighties. (Though of course, they’d never admit to it now!) But I have my older male sources who tell me it was pretty much the way it was done back then, once past teenager-hood.

If, at this point, you’re already thinking, “Oh, I just can’t do that.”, then bear with me for a bit. And let me explain some things you may not have known.. After all, no one teaches us these things. (All we get from other girls is mostly baloney.)

First: After a man's climax it leads to a bit of confusion, brainlessness, and exhaustion in most guys, and your calmly swallowing his offering then snuggling with him helps to ease that feeling of insecurity. He’s just been completely helpless with you in charge! (And of course, there’s no cleanup needed!) So you can seamlessly slither back up into his arms (if he hasn’t already pulled you up and is hugging and kissing you!) and it’ll ease some of his worries by you telling him how happy you are to be with him and you’re glad you could do that for him. (Hey, after you come, don’t you need a few minutes quiet time to recover? Sure we do. Same for him.)

So for you girls, here's how to learn this important skill.
      Some initial problems I’ve heard that many of us have are:

A - I didn't expect it.: You haven’t been paying attention. You'll learn his signs quickly enough, or just teach him to let you know. His abdominal muscles tighten, the hips start jerking upward, (pretty clear something is going to happen soon, huh?). All sorts of sounds come out of him, “ Oh! oh! oh!, Oh, baby, baby!” Or things like that. (When we cum we just breathe deep and gasp, maybe one “Oh!”. Men will talk to us.)

B – Sometimes it’s really thick: Ok, it means he’s not drinking nearly enough water. But for most men it’s usually thin, slippery and mixes with your own saliva. Now remember, it’s not as much as you’re imagining, most men average a teaspoonful or so. So don’t panic at this point.

C. – Swallow it?: My first reaction is, “Oh, why not? It’s already in your mouth, and half of it’s your own saliva”. (Apparently our now-much-older sisters didn’t make much of a big deal out of it thirty or so years ago.) And it is much neater, there’s no cleanup required! If his taste really bothers you, (BTW, all men taste different!) have him eat more pineapple and fruits, it makes their semen almost sweet (no, really, it does! Try it.). Plus, after you’ve calmed down, you can to go to sleep next to him knowing that part of him is inside you, being made into your own body. (Pretty lovey, lovey stuff, huh?)

D - It hits the back of my throat and makes me gag. Ok, young guys do squirt pretty firmly, so try to hold just the head in your lips when he cums. However, with most men over thirty it just squeezes out in four or five pulses, decreasing each time. Then they’re empty. But remember, his orgasm is still going on, so don’t dare quit on him now! (How’d you like it if while he was licking you and you started to orgasm, he jumped up and ran to the bathroom? Not fun, huh?) As you probably know, the first and second spurts are the strongest, and they taper off from there. (I do love the helpless look on his face when he is cumming and I'm sucking and in total control of him. Oh, the sounds they make! Quite rewarding.!)

In time, you’ll be able to concentrate more on his orgasm and the texture of his fluid as it flows into your mouth. (Remember, it’s not that much.) If you hold still when it starts to happens for him, you can feel his cock swell and twitch, and you can use your hand to feel the muscles under his balls squeezing inside him Fun! And he’s now giving himself up completely to you! More fun! BTW, you’ll be a genuine sweetheart if you let him relax and let his cock soften in your mouth until he’s ready to remove it from that wonderful thing he’s found next to him. (Yes, it’s your amazing mouth!).

When you've finally learned enough about how to do it well, you may find yourself actually looking forward to the next time you can get that unique and sexy feeling of a male climaxing in your mouth while you’re the one in charge. And you’ll definitely have the satisfaction of knowing you gave him a blow job he’ll remember for a very long time. (Some of my older male sources can even remember being sucked dry thirty or forty years ago! How’s that for being good at something?)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Ok, here's another, more 'Beginner' oriented article.

A Blow Job Beginner's Guide to Spitting or Swallowing
      Warning: This will be pretty graphic. If you somehow accidentally stumbled onto this post while searching "17th century English literature" this is your chance to leave before we start discussing the average male ejaculate.
      By Anna Breslaw (writer for Cosmopolitan)

Oct 30, 2013

First of all, what position are you going to be in? Is he lying on his back with you sort of hunched over him? Or is he standing and you’re on your knees? This matters because, depending on his age, etc, when he comes, it might not be a controlled, leisurely "sip of salty ice cream" sort of thing. With young guys, it’s like their semen shoots straight at your throat! (For those of you with older guys, it’s not nearly the same, less dramatic.) So if you are in a position where you cannot control your tongue to block your throat, and your mouth’s connected to a twenty-something male, you will probably start coughing.

Ok, let's talk about something called “face-fucking” real quick, because you can't ask other girls about it. At the risk of being indelicate, face-fucking is where a guy grabs your head, runs his fingers into your hair and fucks your mouth like it’s your vagina. He might even roll over on top of you, or squeeze your head between his thighs. Now that I’ve shocked you, if you refined ladies would rather I be more delicate, it's when a gentleman makes love to your mouth with very little restraint.

Which, if you want to do it, can actually be great, feeling him lose control and be almost animal-like! But don't feel like you have to, which is a pretty good way to approach anything, except paying your electric bill. You can protest if he gets too rough.

There are some things that some men like during bjays that you might not know about. The woman gagging on their penis, her choking when they come, the watering eyes, and general discomfort in the female. It’s not most men, and not something most women look forward to, but some guys do like it, so don’t be surprised if it happens. And to be honest, some of us women like the feeling of being slightly abused against our will (We’ve all had fantasies.) But again, there is no need if you don't want to. It's your mouth, after all. You can protest or you can encourage him and try it, your choice.

There’s one trick that’s useful to you. When he comes, you can pretend to swallow but you actually block your throat and dribble all of it out of the sides of your mouth onto the sheet or pillow you’re on (or even onto him) Yep. Effective? Totally. Even more so if you make swallowing motions and sounds!

If you’re new to, or just getting used to all this. You could skip getting your sweetie’s little offering in your mouth (for right now). Just before he comes, switch to your soft, slippery little hand and stroke and rub the sensitive head of his dick that you’ve been sucking. Hey, you got him there, it’s only fair to help him to a good finish, right? It’s also kind of a turn-on to watch his semen coming out while he’s twitching and giving up completely to you.

If you still can’t decide, catch it or swallow it? Guys will generally warn you when they're about to come ("I'm gonna come!” or “Baby, baby, baby!” or (here’s the really sexy one I like) shouting your name over and over!). But it’s usually about 2 seconds after that when the muscles deep inside them start squeezing. So it’s best if you’ve decided how you’re gonna handle it beforehand.

Catching it and pushing it out: Requires a tissue, paper towel or washcloth nearby. Usually not that big a deal. (there’s not that much.)

So, step by step, here’s how to do it: When you hear your name or “baby!” shouted: 1) Block your throat with the back of your tongue and hold just the head in the front of your mouth. 2) He may push his hips up, it’s an instinct, it happens, don’t panic. (You are holding the shaft in your hand aren’t you?) 3) You’ll probably feel the head swell up in your mouth. There’ll be four maybe five twitches of the shaft. (They happen exactly two seconds apart.) 4) As those ten seconds go by (yes, that’s all it takes), you’ll feel some warm fluid in your mouth, calm down, part of it’s your own saliva. 5) Now hold still, don’t move, maybe a little squeeze on the head and movement of your hand on the shaft. 6) Only after his hips completely stop jerking, and you feel him relax, then is when you tighten your lips behind the head and pull your mouth off of it. 7) So now your lips are puckered tight and there’s a tablespoon of some salty, slippery fluid behind them. Find your towel and simply push it out! Simple, easy, clean and neat. 8) And now your throat’s fine, you’re not gagging, he thinks you’re wonderful, and you can run your tongue around and see what your particular man tastes like. (They’re all different.)

Keep in mind that jumping up and running to the bathroom to spit it out can be awkward, is hardly romantic, and honestly, even a bit insulting to him. If he went and brushed his teeth or spit into the sink right after going down to lick on you, wouldn’t you be offended?

Swallowing is your other option. Swallowing can be romantic and very bonding if you're really into the guy, or especially in a long term relationship with him. Many men have told me they remember for years (!) the women who’ve swallowed their semen. (Who knew it was that important to them?)

Now, ladies, before you go snuggle up to your sweetie to surprise him (or start checking out cute guys) you can never really predict what the taste of someone’s semen will be like. It varies from guy to guy and depends on health, their diet, etc. In my experience (don’t ask!), it generally falls on a wide scale from "That was it? Did I miss something? I remember it was slippery, but…?" to “Hmm, weird, it was even kinda sweet." to “That was sorta sour, but not awful." to "Eeek, bitter!" (See, they’re all a little different.)

It has 15 to 20 calories per teaspoon, if that's a thing that matters to you. It’s mostly water, sugars, a few minerals, and protein. If he’s disease-free, a man’s semen is sterile! (And you thought it was poisonous!) Nope, sterile. Oh, though we all sometimes refer to it as “his sperm”, there’s surprisingly little sperm in it. For this discussion, nutrition probably shouldn't matter.

(Fun fact: Cosmo girl and editor Helen Gurley Brown liked facials with it according to her memoir I'm Wild Again: "When you can get some, spread semen over your face then let it dry. Makes an excellent cosmetic mask treatment, it’s free and he'll be fascinated." Daaaaamn, Helen.)

One cardinal rule though. No matter whether you spit it out, swallow it, mix it in a glass of Coke, or freeze it into ice cubes (yes, it can be done) - if he won't kiss you afterward, tell him to get the hell out!

12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I placed an ad online and I received a very appealing response from a man wanting to watch the little fun I was going to have with his wife. Everything was good to go.
    Then he started talking about doing nothing else or he was going to grab my cock.
    That was weird but I kept it polite.
    He increasingly started suggesting sucking cock. Well I will disappoint some readers here,
    I stopped communicating with the man.
    No cock sucking for me. Or a man do mine

13. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

My wife returned recently from a week away visiting old friends. The reunion sex was full of unspoken anticipation by both of us. Really fantastic foreplay. I went to go down on her and I suggested she try giving me a little suck (I usually go down on her upside-down) and she did! I was very pleasantly surprised that she went for it, and she was equally surprised that she enjoyed doing it! Not to completion but gave it a good shot. The passion was so high we repeated things the following night!

it’s a different sensation for me, not sure it’s quite what I expected, and I think she was sucking too hard some of the time so actually a little uncomfortable at moments, but I’m thrilled that there’s another facet of lovemaking for us to explore together.

LAsunshine, Sumbaljack and Twogigahz like this.
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Practice, practice, practice....

Andy Schumer likes this.
  15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I think I wrote about it before but here goes again. It’s not about getting talked into sucking a cock but more like influencing someone sucking mine.

my friend never took her man in her mouth before and one day she asked me to teach her how to do it. That was the best because she had no experience except what I coached her how to do it. She quickly discovered she really enjoyed giving me oral but that’s all it was.

that was until the day she asked me why I always had pineapple juice in my fridge. I never said I didn’t think about it before but that day when I told her that it was to make me taste better in case we had an accident, that was the day she decided to go all the way.
    I have never asked or hinted to make me finish in her mouth, so seeing how I have her best interest at heart she was very willing to do it for me. That was quite the beautiful blow job, and it was not the last time.
    Influencing, not forcing.

16. Bocci

Bocci Members

Tell her you want a bj. Tell her you want her to give you that bj. Tell her not to suck but to lick and bob and kiss while basically giving you a great handjob. She should know what it takes to get you off. Have her do that. When you get close, make sure she’s got at least the head in her mouth, a soft touch and no teeth, then have her keep stoking till the spurting starts or right through it if you prefer. Rinse and repeat and her technique will improve.

oldguynurse likes this.
  17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The best thing to do is try to have her do it again and you coach her lovingly to do it the way you need it to be done.

18. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let her know that the term 'sucking' is really an unfortunate and inaccurate slang term. Tell her it should me more of a wet sliding movement, as if she were fucking you with her mouth as she does with her vagina. That'll give her an image to work with. She'll catch on. Now finishing in her mouth the first few times is a topic for another whole discussion.

DevonHeaven and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

So true, it’s not sucking although at times there was a bit of suction when receiving oral.
    I could tell, from the cheeks “sunken”.
    That increased the sensations on a few occasions.
    That triggered my curiosity once and asked to do nothing but actually suck like drinking with a straw. When I was stimulated it gave stronger tingling in the head depending on where the lips are positioned.

One one occasion I asked for actual sucking, it didn’t increase the intensity of the pleasure but watching my penis being pulled in her mouth with each suction was a very powerful visual stimulation that made me so hard.
    The downside of sucking is that it can be tiring for the giver. I was unaware of it the time I asked for it, the poor woman’s mouth was tired and she needed a break. Now if I will ask for it again it will only be for a short time.

20. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Never been asked.