Talked into sucking a cock?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Jesse49, Oct 25, 2021.

1. bjaddict

bjaddict Members

I'm usually the one that does the coercing lol. Managed to get a few guys to suck me off including regularly in college by my roommate.

2. BiSal

BiSal Members

Just like a lot of guys, my best friend and i fooled around to to point where we would suck ea other off. Then I found glory holes and loved getting suck off there. I also suck a few there. fear of diseases kept me from sucking too many.

bsboy, Suburbanray and Texasdude65 like this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I talked a fwb into it once
    I talked another into making me cum in her mouth insinuating something that was true but not expecting her to go for it
    She never looked back after

bsboy and BiSal like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So your 12inch and you get 12inch down your throat. I don't think it's possible for anyone to get their full penis in no matter what length. Besides, the little 6inch dicks see more action than you. Lol

LowHangers likes this.
  5. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've found this to be true over the years. Asking is best. I'm not tallking about bluntly asking a random woman for head but asking a friend or someone you know quite well. I learned this from a woman years ago who told me that it would never happen unless I asked and I should be polite but unafraid to do it. So I asked her and she said yes and many times after that I've asked and received. Especially older women. It's good advice and as stated, it's not really talking someone into it when they're open to the idea. My newest FWB is a friend. Like all friends, sometimes you talk about sex or maybe a comment or two is spoken about it. One day I told her I was feeling needy and asked if she or a anyone she knew was open to a blowjob. I wasn't a bit surprised that she told me she would be happy to do it but we needed to find a good place. One thing led to another over time. Now she's looking for a friend to join us!

6. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well put, Scharff.

7. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

I sure do wish someone would talk me into it..wouldn't take much convincing;)

Wixx Trixx, RBecca and LowHangers like this.
  8. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Years ago, a lady friend of mine, who I'd once worked with daily, and I were talking and I mentioned how deprived-in-marriage I'd been then. She said she wished I'd have said something to her back then, and she'd have sucked me all those times at work. I guess timidity and caution has its cost.

Suburbanray, Scharff and LowHangers like this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The first time I sucked cock it was my girlfriend who talked me into it.

Recently a friend was hanging out watching football and complaining about his wife's lack of interest in sex, he jokingly asked me if I gave blow jobs. I said that I do.

He was surprised, thought at first I was kidding.
    He is a regular visitor now, not just when football is on. :p

BiSal, Todd56, Suburbanray and 2 others like this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yes, a few times. Usually not much talking required, tho. At most it's usually something like: You interested?

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I hear that. Was asked one evening if I would and I did. Well, it became like a ticket line at a carnival event after that. Everyone being pleased with a free ticket. Sucking 6 guys off one after the other I should have charged admission but hey, everyone had a good time.

BiSal, Suburbanray and MartNorth like this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It happens so easily sometimes. Last week my FWB and I were out with a much younger woman celebrating her birthday. Nice Italian restaurant. Great food and drink. The young woman had no idea that my friend and I got together for fun once in a while. That night wasn't about us but, of course, as the night grew old I couldn't help but wish we had a place to go. My FWB does NOT, EVER do car sex but I just had to ask so as I paid the bill, I winked and asked her if she was parked in the lot or in the parking garage. She giggled, knowing what I was really asking and said "Unfortunately for you, I'm in the lot so you're out of luck". The young woman asked what we were talking about and my FWB replied "He wants a blowjob in the car if you're up for it". We all laughed but I didn't deny it. Our young friend smiled and said, "I have another party to go go, but pick a quiet spot next time and we'll see". It's often as easy as that. I do expect her to do it although admittedly, we hardly ever get together between her schedule and this COVID stuff. There's generally no harm in asking and it's not exactly talking someone into it. I still say that if you're honest and polite and open about expectations, you'll get a whole lot more yes answers than you think without putting any pressure on your potential partner.

Suburbanray, LowHangers and Angela36 like this.
  13. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

dont have to talk me into it, will gladly suck one anytime

BiSal, maturemale3346 and RBecca like this.
  14. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Man!! I just got 10" of it down my throat! what a great orgasm that was! I wanna try someone else's.

luv3wayfun, BiSal and RBecca like this.
  15. James l Smith

James l Smith Members

No

16. SteveRod1

SteveRod1 Newbie

My wife in beginning of relationship would frequently bring up how hot it would be. Wasn’t into it at the time, and am slightly curious. I believe she said that window has closed. :(

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Was persuaded into it once when younger.

BiSal likes this.
  18. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

happened many times when i was younger and also in military. I really thought i didn't want t do it but once the other person brought the subject up, i would respond virtually every time. was picked up by strangers, sucked a stranger ( adult man) in a movie theater, on field trips in the corps. after workouts in a gym getting dressed. so I finally admitted that I loved sucking dicks and didn't have to be talked or coerced, would volunteer. now i do it often.

BiSal likes this.
  19. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I've never had to be talked into it. I've sucked every cock I've ever been offered.

BiSal likes this.
  20. Honeybird

Honeybird Newbie

Great!

BiSal likes this.