Talk about sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Justinsky, May 3, 2021.

1. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Hi. Does anyone have a friend of the opposite sex that they talk about sex with? That they feel comfortable enough. If so how much detail do you get into? I have a lady I friend. Close friend that I feel like I might be able to talk about sexy with but not 100% sure. And I don’t want to offend her by asking her questions about sex.

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Respectfully, I have to ask. Are you married? If so, you should be doing that with your spouse. If not, then, if your friend is a true friend and a acquaintance,Yes you can take sex. It’s better than talking about the weather.
    Make sure your intent is sincere and not about hooking up.
    I’m very lucky. My wife and I talk about sex daily. Likes, dislikes. Expanding and exploring our sex life together. We’ve been together over 20 years. There are no hidden, embarrassing, or taboo sex discussions with us.

3. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

My friends are geeky dudes...so no

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

5. Goander

Goander Members

Yes. SIL.

Gooch likes this.
  6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

As the man , I never brought the subject up. But felt comfortable talking about sex, with women. A few opened up and told a few things they had done. Others just asked about the kind of sex life. I had with my partner. I never revealed any thing she didn't want revealed. Most were with women, who never had a good sexual relationship.

7. JiminPA67

JiminPA67 Members

I do. I have had a (female) friend for about 28-29 years now that I talk to about sex. She knows EVERYTHING about me, sexually - things that would be seriously embarrassing and things that could get me into real trouble. But I trust her implicitly. She has told me sexual things about herself, as well (things that could be embarrassing), but nothing I would ever spill.

Rocket73 likes this.
  8. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I have a female friend who doesn't live near me, but we talk about sex , masturbation ect, by email all the time, she knows everything about me, she sends me photos sometimes, it's just a personal thing between us and nothing physical, she's fantastic

9. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Well here is a good story, not long ago perhaps 3 months or so I had new neighbors move in next door and they are nice people. One weekend my wife was out of town and I was all alone in the house and as normal I was naked and after cleaning house I walked into the kitchen as naked as a man could be and sporting a half hard profile. the window facing their house was open and if you were looking you would get quite a show. Not really caring who saw me I went to our back porch for a smoke as I sipped my drink. As I sat there she came over to say hi, she got quite the show as I just sat there in all my naked glory. the rest is for your imagination

Suburbanray likes this.
  10. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Best way to get full details is to find someone online with the same interests, as most women, especially, feel more comfortable in talking anonymously with a stranger than with family or friends and even so with their own husband in many cases. There are many on hip as well that would like engaging in this sort of conversation and they do, but mostly with posting on the forum for everyone to see, rather than for doing so on a one to one basis using PM or email. You can always PM and ask those that interest you and for sooner or later finding some that's interested and to your liking.