talented toes!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Boogabaah, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

it's been brought to my attention that some of us have special toe talents.

do you have any? can you pick up things? snap your toes? maybe draw?

any pictures of your talent in action?

2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Once I was able to remove some small stones from the bottom of a swimming pool with my left foot. I can pick up just about any small objects with my left foot but it's nearly impossible with my right.

3. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Yes I like to pick up things with my toes any time I get a chance. This mostly means working outside gardening or in wooded places. It's just another little extra fun thing.

4. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I used to know a gal (and I'm envious) that could flip ya the finger with her toes!

5. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

I can pick up small objects with my toes. When I was younger I would practice opening drawers and removing items from them with my toes. I had way too much time on my hands, lol.

6. seohsreven

seohsreven Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I enjoy throwing rocks, as well as picking up dropped items, such as pens. Folks at the office have finally learned not to try to help when I drop a pen, as I'll invariably just casually pick it up with my toes and put it back on the desk...

7. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

I'm pretty much just like everyone else and pick lotsa stuff up with me toes.
    Since I'm pregnant again, I'm sure going to have to brush up on this "talent." With my dd, I couldn't bend over past my 6th month and had to rely on my feet for everything, lol

8. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

Congradulations on your pregnancy barefoot kirstyn.

9. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

I do most of my driving with my toes. All the pedals in the pickup can be handled very nicely that way. Probably if I still had the clutch pedal to deal with, I'd need to use more than just my toes, but everything else the toes work just right. Says something about me and my toes, or the way vehicles handle nowadays.

10. WoWnerd

WoWnerd Member

yeah i can do alot of stuff using my toes i would love to be able to do more but the lack of long toes has alot to do with it. im trying to learn to get the feeling in some of the toes like the middle one so i can flick someone off,lol i amazed that has been done.

11. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

12. StraightToes

StraightToes N/A

First, thanks for reviving this thread; I don't think I've noticed it before.

The guy's got something going on there. My first thought was of Geddy Lee of Rush who used foot pedals to trigger sounds, but certainly not to play the instrument. Now if this guy can find a market for his talent...

As far as toe talent, I can spread the toes of my right foot, but not my left. Does this mean my right foot is gifted or is my left foot is developmentally challenged, LOL?

13. sbrem

sbrem Member

I'm just the opposite. I can spread my left foot's toes really well, but my right foot will barely spread at all.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Can't Spread Anything Here,:( So Rather Than Being "Gifted", I'm More

Like The "Dunce" Of This Class....:hat:.

Cheers Glen.

15. danmo

danmo Member

16. SamanthaHazelEyes

SamanthaHazelEyes Member

I can pick things up and throw things with my feet. I can also brush people hair and remove clothes (shirts, unzipping zippers). It is indeed a strange but useful skill.

17. jagerhans

see 'el topo' of a.jodorowski there is a man with no legs waving braids with his toes and is a wonderful unique in its kind movie too

18. raz5

raz5 زینب

i can pick things up :eek: my mom and one of my sisters can also... my nephew puts a pen in between his toes and holds it... haha.

19. jagerhans

that's is what i call talented toes ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qut0Nrsiw&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qut0Nrsiw&feature=player_embedded

20. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I can pick a lot up with them and I can snap one of them. I usually snap along to a beat.