taking x at my school dance

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by stinky ol' mexican stoner, Jan 17, 2009.

1. stinky ol' mexican stoner

stinky ol' mexican stoner Member

is taking x at my school dance a good idea?

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I think you can guess the answer to this :p It depends, really. Generally when I see someone high on E, I KNOW- the intense happiness and dilated pupils are a big giveaway. But if you can manage to stay away from your teachers and any other authority figures, and are careful not to rub up against people you would normally not get along with, I guess it would be okay?

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Horrible idea.

4. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

if u can act straight i dont see the problem. if u cant than save it

5. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

are you experienced? I know I couldn't pull it off but I don't really do e much.

6. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

no he cant even handle weed, let alone ectasy. besides he never even has any money so theres almost no possibility of it ever happening

7. somaa

somaa Guest

hahahahahaha^^^

8. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

school dances suck. go to a rave or throw a party the woods with some ipods, giant glowing things, black light cannons, and a small bag of k.

9. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Ha. I may have to agree with Omacatl there. School dances kinda suck. Though it may indeed be a bit more interesting whilst under the effects of a psychedelic drug :D

10. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

wow srry op but horrible idea! i got caught at the last dance i went to on e(although they couldnt figure out wat i was on they kicked me out)

11. Feelings Of U4ia

School is not the place to be doing drugs, IMO. Especially something as intense as LSD.

12. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Yeah. Cause you're probably in trouble in the case that you end up misdosing or something like that.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Ah, I thought I was in the LSD sub-forum, haha.

In that case, I don't think a school dance is the best place for MDMA, either. Everyone who has half a brain will be able to figure out you are under the influence of something, especially once you start telling your teachers your life story while grinding your teeth chugging water.

14. marysoul

marysoul Member

will there be strobe lights?

15. Feelings Of U4ia

It's ideas like this, that make the idea of MDMA ever being legal again a far fetch.

So lame.

16. Jolo

Jolo Member

I would do that. Just don't have any more X on you or any other illegal things and you should be okay.

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Yes, since a school dance would be a KILLER party to take drugs at! Rage on!

Heh.

18. RollAnotherDrewbie

Actually... The last school dance we had was kinda cool. We go to a pretty decent sized high school made up of 2 campuses and like 4000 kids. The whole setup was actually somewhat decent. The only problem is all the black kids grinding and the douches around. If someone could handle X, and not be obvious about it you would probably have a decent time

19. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Yeah. There's like 600 kids in our school. And the dances kinda suck. Maybe it's cause there are like 30 people there. Woohoo for small towns. Not sure if you could get away with X. How big are your dances typically?

20. RollAnotherDrewbie

The last dance we had was in a huge field house and 2 gyms. in the field house there was like a round circular stage with some djs, and the whole place was just dark and filled with crazy ass light schemes. The music is just pop and hip hop, but it would still probably be enjoyable to listen to. Theres cops and shit around the perimeters of the field house, but other than that its too dark and crowded to really point out someone whose rolling, unless of course they were making a scene