Taking the big step and going through with it

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Jun 6, 2018.

1. jmoore0101

jmoore0101 Members

It's been 8 years now since my first time with a guy . I was nervous. We had a few drinks. Was weird to kiss a guy at first, now it's one of the most erotic parts or it. I find a get more turned on by sucking my guys cock than receiving. I'm able to deep throat and like thinking of his cock all the way down my throat with my nose buried in his pubes. :) I also like getting fucked. It took me a long time to learn how to prepare properly for anal sex. The first few times I thought I would not be able to bottom, but then one day it just clicked for me. My favorite position is to sit on top of my man and be more of an active bottom. I like just laying on my side and getting pounded by him too.

2. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I love it when my friend kisses me, for me like you it very erotic. He loves to play with my nipples and suck on them. As far as positions don't really have a favorite guess on my back legs up is the one I like because I can see a guys face. Love to see the expression on their faces when they cum.

3. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

I'd really like to email with you. I'm bi curious. I had a bi experience for a few years when i was young, nothing since, and when i masturbate, i fantasize about it so much. It's so intense fantasizing about that rather than woman. I get so horny about it. I'm married by the way.

4. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

I'd really love to email with you and talk about all this....or chat. I'm married also. I fantasize alot about my bi experience in my early 20's i had with a guy for a few years. I LOVE anal play.

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  5. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

Wow, I've never considered any next step,including e mailing etc. I'm a little surprised at how guarded I feel right now.

6. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

If you want to chat e-mail me. Be free all afternoon to talk.

7. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

Hi Nikki..........where can we chat?? I'm available most often....

8. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

9. antone

antone Banned

I'm married as well and have fantasized about this so many times! Very difficult to find anyone to do this with in my area. It would be nice to even just email back and forth with someone. Hard to do that now with CL being taken down.

10. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Seems that a lot of people used CL to meet others. Email me and I will give you the address of a site where you can meet others in your area. A friend gave it to me this weekend. It is free and lots of adds posted on it.

11. antone

antone Banned

Email sent

12. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Wow, good for you. I have yet to fuck or get fucked or even tounge a guy’s hole but I want badly to do those things. Sucking cock was great but I want to expand my horizons

13. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I was hesitant and chickened out several times but finally worked up the nerve and. Met up with a guy with my wife’s (ex now) encouragement. I sucked him and he sucked me then he tounged my hole. I wanted him to fuck me but he just wanted to do oral. Still, great for my first time. I’ve sucked cock a few more times since and loved it. It’s beenntoo long since my last time. As soon as the opportunity arises , I’m gonna enjoy a good pounding and mouth full of cum.

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  14. biman001

biman001 Members

I used CL for about a year and made a few contacts. If you'd like to Email contact me. You mentioned a site to meet others . I too would like to get that address.

15. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

After I split with my previous girlfriend of 8 years ( partly due to her discovery of my bi sexual leanings that were quite alive abdcreal - although never again I’ve whike together ) I made the decision to explore this side of me again & to make a point of NOT backing out as often as I did 8-10 years beforehand. I’d drive all the way to a guys place or known locations ( saunas, social meeting places - not beats as such)& drive up and down endlessly stalling until too late or simply snapping at myself as to what I was doing - again!! Time wasting , fantasising , or just being a nuisance! Occasionally I’d take the plunge , sometimes id even hookup to a degree; even rarer but occasionally I would suck a cock and have mine blown by an eager guy who’d make me cum as I’d get so turned In when I finally got around to getting a mouthful of Cock again!!! Mmmmm! I’d long fantasised -since the last time. In between my straight life and fantasies there was always this thing from my teens that was becoming more evident of not going away. I gained confidence with experience eventually and after being stood up of left ghosted at meets or even online chats - people drop off suddenly or when out to the challenge-‘ lets chat/swap numbers/ get together tonight etc ‘ but suddenly this ravisher of exclusive cock has to take the wife to dinner !!??!?? They cant tonight even though they’re going ‘ to suck that fucking cock so damn good til you shoot a big fuckin warm load, yeah!’!?!??’ But can’t tonight Cos have kids to read to ... instead of cruising parks!!?!?! That’s gets tired. Led on to only be left high n dry because you are actually genuine in your search & conversations. !!???? That just causes weariness and a lack of conscience or expectations to even honour a commitment which is the further spread of the shit vibe it creates permeating that negative behaviour

16. Pipe1900

Pipe1900 Members

Im straight.. and was very worried about anyone finding out about anything I was about to do... I met a guy through cl a few years back and was very nervous about it all. Anyway I had a few beers and went for it.. met him at his and and as soon as I was in the door I couldn’t hold myself back!!! I have no idea what took over me but my nerves just disappeared..... we were all over each other.... didn’t have sex but boy did I swallow his juice... I must admit I’m still a little nervous whn it comes to a meet tho

Sigma94 and Nikki Lynn like this.
  17. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

18. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

And the hardest thing is finding someone you feel genuinely confident and comfortable in doing these things to/with. I couldn’t wait to dip my tongue in my girls ass or most girls assholes after going down in them but it’s a different Hong with guts. But the guts abdvtimes I have made me almost blow my load as quick as they did
    I’d avoid cum like the plague originally... now it’s my draw arc. I can’t edit yo duck a Vick Abd feel taste and see that load spray in my throat or on my skin

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  19. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Your first step is always the most amazing step you will ever take. Just be sure you want to take that step

Sigma94 likes this.