Taking out peircings because "God" told her to

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by iscreamchocolate, Aug 19, 2005.

1. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Epiphany - that wasn't meant truly as a personal attack - but it's as offensive as that girl getting up on a stage and using it as a bully pupit to attack other people. Which was my point.

Live and let live.

She seemed to forget that.

Bet you anything she's the town mattress - she's compensating for something (the girl on stage, not Epiphany)

2. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

That last I heard from her she was going to bible college. at least that's what she told everyone at school. So many people made fun of her after what she did (getting on stage and saying all that shit and getting everyone to pray with her)...

3. iscreamchocolate

then again, I would make fun of her too.. I mean you don't just get up in front of a group of people at a high school and expect everyone to agree with what your saying.. Its a high school for fucks sake! What does she expect? It would be different if she was in front of her own religous group who believed the exact same things she does.

4. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: That last I heard from her she was going to bible college.

Yup. That about proves it. The loosest girls I ever knew were the quiet churchgoers.

A buddy of mine whose father was a minister had a whale of a time with a fellow minister's daughter who had the keys to the church and wished to use the altar for other purposes.

5. iscreamchocolate

hmmm.. thats freaky. lol. umm yes I really don't know what to say to that... haha.. creepy! yes... first those other catholic preists and now him?

6. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

I don't think Jesus care if you've got a hole in your nose.

But it's true that Christ does talk to us. "not allowed to practice religion", wow, won't they be shocked to find out how schools even started in America.

7. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Neither does Mithra