Taking out peircings because "God" told her to

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by iscreamchocolate, Aug 19, 2005.

1. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

*i postes this under just the random stuff under underneithe all these catigorys* I just thought it would do better in here.

I remember at school (and it was really close to easter) for airband this one girl went in front of everyone and was talking about christ and stuff and saying the "true" meaning of easter and that it wasn't about chocolate and stuff like that... and to make everything worse and stuff she got everybody to bow their heads and prey with her... It was so stupid... a couple people made fun of her while she was up there... and the stupid thing is is that we arn't allowed to practice our religion in school... we arn't even allowed to bring tarot cards to school. and she got away with it because the teachers love her... also she took out all her peircings because she said that god told her to and that she would go to hell if she didn't... She told everyone that.. and told everyone that god speaks to her... and she always tried to push her religion on everyone.

2. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

What threat does this pose to you by her removing her piercings?

3. iscreamchocolate

it's not a threat to me... I just thinks it's pretty fucked up and funny. haaa haaa... People say that "god" thinks that people are perfect in their own way (or something along those lines) so I was thinking, why does he tell her to take them out if she's perfect in her own way?? Wouldn't he think she's perfect with or without peircings. I just find that whole thing pretty stupid.. Then again she might have been smoking something when she said that "god" spoke to her.

4. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

:rolleyes:

5. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Yet another lunatic Christian fanatic.

6. iscreamchocolate

haha :D cute face

7. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

The Bible does speak out against marking ones body. (Leviticus 19:28). Under the influence of the Holy Spirit, I removed my piercings for the same reason. If I am psychology disturbed, then I suppose my professors are as well. Perhaps they should have their Psychiatry licenses revoked. :rolleyes:

8. Libertine

Under the influence of the Holy sacrament LSD, I took off my clothes and marked my body ;)

9. iscreamchocolate

haha...

10. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Leviticus also says don't eat shellfish, wear two different types of cloth, etc. do you follow those too?

And BTW the full text is "take marks in your skin for the dead". Guess all those with Jesus tattoos are screwed

11. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

And by the way the "true" meaning of Easter is Pagan, the word is Oestara, look it up.

Ditto Christmas.

If I had stood on a stage preaching my religion in a public school setting I'd have been lynched by the Dubyaites.

12. Libertine

He's got a point there!

13. iscreamchocolate

haaa haaaa

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Of course, I'm sure Jack Chick would do a wonderful comic about that.

Heh. It'd be like Hellraiser - with God tearing her into hell by her various piercings hehehe

15. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

That is because Constantine was a pagan. Proclaiming his, "christianity", with Catholicism was merely a means of having religious control over his empire. I have already made note of Oestara in a former post.

16. iscreamchocolate

That just gave me the funniest image!! I would love to see a comic like that... I can draw but I find it hard to draw comics... and I've also neever drawn a God before... so that may be tough... lol..

17. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Go to Jack Chick's site www.chick.com and you can see torture of non-Catholic Satanists by robed, hooded New World Order witches hehehe.

18. Libertine

Gotta LOOOOVVVVE ol' Chick!

I remember when I was a kid I used to collect Chick tracts. They are rather amusing.

19. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Epiphany - I wasn't referring to your beliefs.

I'm referring to the whack job saying Easter is about Jesus. Which it isn't.

Isn't there something in the Bible against dressing as a mime, too? Shouldn't you be covering your head and doing what your husband tells you to?

20. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Something ELSE we have in common!

We LOVED chicklets up in Canada - the rule was you had to FIND them you couldn't buy them. I scored big when I got a job south of the Mason Dixon line and kept finding them on my desk day after day after day (the Alien Sex Fiend screen saver obviously "inspired" some people)