taking MDMA

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Deleted member 257242, Aug 31, 2013.

1. What to expect? Taking .140 mg with me and 6 other friends at a festival/party thin. Should i take half then the other half or all at the same time.

We bought a g which was 7 caps

2. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

If it's really pure then take half, if not take the whole thing. Are you sure that it's MDMA? The capsule should contain tan-brown crystals. It's important to have a trustworthy source.

3. Well my friend took 2 a week ago and he said 1 is enough and yeah its like tan brown goldish almost

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Take a whole cap.

MDMA is my favorite music enhaning drug, music takes on a whole new depth to it that you can really feel and it often shapes the experience.

It's renowned for it's heart opening qualities and being a great drug to facilitate bonding and empathy, so it'll be great to take with your friends . MDMA has some mild psychedelic properties but it's a much more steady and forgiving headspace than LSD or mushrooms, it has very minimial visual distortions, but the senses are turned on, touch and aural in particular and the headspace is often a very idealistic oriented one, occassionally touted as "blissed out" or "loved up."

Make sure to drink water as MDMA can be dehydrating, also you may want gum in case of teeth grinding.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

just to be clear your dose is 140 mg (milligrams)
    that's 0.14 grams

1 gram is 1,000 mg

anyways, i would go with GB's recommendation to eat the whole thing.

6. Yeah we are but what if we afe drinking i have almost a half a water bottle of vodka if i drink it i could still take it and not drink right? Cause i was planning on drinking anyway this mdma popped up yesterday so we bought it

7. porkstock41

i would plan to take the mdma and not drink.

i wouldn't want to try a new, supposedly very good drug for the first time while drunk.

8. Ok what if i start drinking right now which is 4 15 and i take the cap at 10 give me some time to sober up

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I wouldn't drink at all if it's your first time rolling. I've combined alcohol and mdma plenty of times, but I've also been taking mdma for a long time.

10. Thing is ive already been drinking i guess im going to save it

11. porkstock41

that's not a bad idea.

not that i really think anything too bad would occur health wise (though maybe), i just think to fully enjoy your first roll you might as well take it from a sober baseline.

12. What if i already startex drinking :s

13. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

You mentioned dosing at 10pm but when do you plan on STOP drinking? 4 or 5 hours should give the booze enough time to wear off enough to where it shouldn't interfere with the effects of the MDMA much. Well, as long as you aren't drinking a shitload anyway.

14. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Bah, my 'pure mdma' rock just turned out to be bk-mdma rock.

I'll still use it, cautiously... but damn I wish people would just be upfront about what things really are.

15. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

If they did they couldn't be a douche and sell people stuff they bought online for a fraction of the price of the real stuff. i'm glad i don't have to deal with shit like that anymore. Hope you find a better more honest connect.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Aren't you the same person that just landed in a hospital a few weeks ago due to taking "acid" which was an Nbome? You should probably try to learn from that and not take a stupid risky combination, in particular on your first time with one of the substances.

Alcohol and MDMA both cause dehydration, one has stimulant properties and the other has depressant properties which is a strain on your system and a potentially dangerous combination, not to mention many find alcohol kind of dulls the MDMA experience.

17. Yea that was me... im going to save it for another festival

18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

That's probably best to just wait. Then you'll get the full experience. Just do PCP instead.

Just kidding.

19. So all my buddies took their caps and i just drank with my friend and they all had fun except they felt uncomfortable in the pit of the crowd but me and my friend we're going to save it for empire of the sun :2thumbsup: :love: