Taking BIG dick

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by zapbran, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Very true

2. Varmint

Varmint Member

What's a popper, if I may ask?

3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

they are a liquid drug that gives you a rush, an instant high - seems to relax you - and might reduce your inhibitions, and relax your anus and throat muscles - so you know what can happen with less resistance.

4. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

The first guy I was with was a big 8", and I've had someone who was 9" with a high libido who only cared for balls deep anal (and deepthroating). Here's what I can share.
    1. Take it slow, and use enough lube, often, but not too much lube at once. Too much lube, and his cock will slip in and out when your muscles aren't ready. The most important part of anal is allowing your sphincter muscle to stretch. If they don't stretch, they'll tear, and bleed, throwing anal right out the window. This is where most of the pain happens, too, the stretching and tearing of the sphincter muscles.
    2. Once his cock enters and expands your sphincter muscles, have him stay there. Don't let him thrust in and out. Let your sphincter muscles relax, and have it get used to stretching around his cock. This usually feels good for him, too. The best part about this is being able to feel his cock grow harder.
    3. Start by riding on top of him, or use physical or verbal cues to let him know that he can go further in, and faster. When you're on top, you can control the pace. If I'm on bottom, I use my hands and fingers with verbal cues to let him know how I want him to go. If I clench a part of his body (like the back of his thigh or ass), and tell him to slow down, he'll get it. Once I relaxed my grip on him, I'd say, "okay". Once I was totally okay with him going further in or faster, I'd just say, "go in further", or "faster".
    4. Body position. If his cock goes all the way in your ass, it will be towards the back of your body, and not the front. So straighten your back, or make it curve out (don't hunch over). Hunching over, or having the cock towards your belly, will have it hit your prostate, and it will feel really good for you. However, you partner's large cock won't be able to get in all the way in. Eventually, when you get used to getting all of his cock in your ass, you can still stimulate your prostate by riding his cock, and putting pressure on his cock towards your belly. It will feel really good for both of you!
    5. Wear butt plugs, and often (lube often). This will help your sphincter muscles stretch.
    6. Do kegel exercises. This will help your sphincter muscles constrict, and not stay stretched, and will make bowel movements controllable after constant anal sex.
    For deepthroating:
    1. Practice on dildos. Start with 1.25" diameter (girth), with a 12" dildo. Then move up to 1.5", and then 1.75", then 2", and so on.
    2. Start slow. Relax your mouth and throat. Be aware that your eyes will tear up, and you'll gag a lot. Don't thrust in and out until a lot of your involuntary saliva coats the dildo. Try to make it further and further each time. It will be messy!
    3. Face and neck position. The best starting position would be with your head looking up, as it opens your throat cavities easier.
    4. Remember to breathe. You can still breathe in and out through your nose with a dildo or cock down your throat. Otherwise, you'll have to practice holding your breath (like when you're swimming).
    5. Don't force it. Your throat sphincter muscles work the same as your ass's sphincter muscles, but they're a lot stronger. They'll stretch if you allow them to stretch, otherwise, they'll tighten up and nothing will go through. Once you get to a point where the cock won't go any further, just hold it there as long as you can. Then take the cock back out of your throat, and let it sit back in your throat again. Don't force it, let your throat muscles relax and stretch!
    6. Don't let him facefuck you until you're ready. Your throat won't be ready, you'll gag, and he'll be disappointed. When you get facefucked, your eyes will tear up, you'll have trouble breathing, and it'll hurt! It'll just be something you'll have to get used to, unfortunately.

Jcinalco, Poplo., Nakednudist and 3 others like this.
  5. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Grin ... very slow and with great care

6. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

has for me too

7. you got to use a good lube and poppers and relax it feels amazing to feel a big cock deep in your guts throbbing and shooting warm cum

Poplo. and Straight Up like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Our lover (wife and I) has a gorgeous 9 1/2" cock that he bottoms out in my ass. We use coconut oil and every time he bottoms out my eyes roll back inside my head, it feels amazing to have all that meat inside my ass. My wife get's all horney and wet watching.

9. Styx

Styx Members

I have a 19” dildo that I bought for the sole purpose of getting it in as deep as I can get it. I can handle about 13” before it feels like it’s bumping my stomach.
    Your rectum or anal cavity goes only so deep before the cock hits what can be referred to as...the wall.
    With a little patience and control...you can work it through the sigmoid opening and actually get into the lower colon. That opens up a whole new level of pleasure once you are able to do that.
    It would most likely be easier with a cock that has more length but of thinner girth. Get on top and ride him...
    First, let it slide all the way in until you feel it hit bottom. Slowly...start to gently ease yourself further down. It may feel uncomfortable at first but just continue to go slow and easily lower your self down. When his cock pokes through the opening, you’ll be able to sit all the way to his balls and your eyes will roll back into your head! You will cum like you’ve never cum before.

Poplo., Straight Up and Si69 like this.
  10. Btmboii

Btmboii Newbie

This is amazing thank you!

However, I’m hoping someone can help me with my issue. So my bf and I have issues having sex and he stopped having sex with me. He says I’m very stiff and I can’t relax. The problem I have with him is that when he fucks really deep it hits my prostate and it hurts. The pain isn’t a good pain, it’s like someone hitting your stomach and he loves to thrusts. I have had other dicks and I have never felt that pain. It’s like other people’s dicks go somewhere else and his goes to my prostate. He loves doggy and I try to do that with him but I tense up because that feeling and pain isn’t enjoyable. He is big n thick about 8.5. I’ve taken 10inches all the way and they never hit the prostate. They even go to the 2nd hole (hitting the lower colon). Why is his different? I don’t understand. Someone please help. This is ruinin our relationship. . Haven’t had sex in like 3 months with him.

11. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Try missionary position with your legs over his shoulders. Something about the way your insides are arranged makes it easier to take a nice hard pounding this way. At least for me anyway.

12. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Bio med here they are taking advantage of their colons otherwise known as the large intestine if you twist your body up just right you can align your rectum (the part where most anal occurs) and your colon together

13. Melancholyfornostalgia

Yep your aligning your rectum and colon for reference the rectum is about right behind your cock and is where the male g spot is your colon is about lower and belly button level

14. Melancholyfornostalgia

The rectum is at a side ways U with the colon the part of the colon connecting to that being the sigmoid and then after that the descending

knowin this really helps both parties avoid hernia and tearing

personally I already knew anatomy pretty well but I made sure to avoid injury and discomfort for my lover I even can precisely target the prostate

15. gqguy101

gqguy101 Newbie

I'm a bottom with a small ass but with practice, mostly dildos, I can now take my 10" partner no problem. I think it's just a matter of slowly working up to it with dildos or partners of an increasing size and you adjust to it. I'm a size queen and I've had up to 11" in my ass and he was also VERY thick! When I first started out 4" was a lot. My asshole is still tight but now I'm able to just relax and loosen up to take any size I run into.

LowHangers likes this.
  16. bbydeep

bbydeep Newbie

You definitely have to relax or it will be really tight and probably a bit painful at first but just use a lot of lube and go really, really slow at first. I suggest sitting on it at first so you have control. If it hurts when you get deeper pull back a little and relax and try and push a little more in. It’s fun and worth it though once you get relaxed enough. The biggest I personally have taken was 11in and thick. He was a 6’3 250lb black man and I am 5’8 170lbs. Dude knew how to use it well and split me open nice and slow. I still meet him from time to time.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Relaxation is the key to enjoyable anal sex.

18. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I learned a technique that works pretty well for me... As he positions himself to slide it in, I take a deep breath - and as he pushes in, I exhale. Works every time... somehow the act of taking a deep breath and exhaling allows my body to relax enough to receive him.

LowHangers likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I use this very same technic for both receiving anal and deep throating the 10 inchers.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  20. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Practice, patience and poppers.

Barefoot Rick and thepapasmurph like this.