Taking a lonnnng break from pot

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by l-foote, May 27, 2007.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

If lauren thinks she is worth quitting for, who are we to say she shouldn't do it? It's not like she's stopping permenantly, anyway.

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

hahah. permenantly? shit, that would be the day.
    taking this break will help me save money for sure, because i need to move out. and this lady was inspiration for me to take a break and cut down.

3. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

I dont think anyone was telling her to quit. I think we were just giving our opinions. I couldnt give a shit less what someone else does with their life as long as its positive and brings about joy.

4. TopNotchStoner

???:H

Lauren's girl asked her to quit. You were saying that you wouldn't quit for anyone. I was just saying that maybe Lauren feels that her girl is worth taking a little break, and we can't tell her otherwise.

5. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Yeah I meant...I dont think anyone is telling her to continue to smoke pot or trying to convince her to go against what this other chick is telling her to do, etc. im not sure why i typed quit..i think i was busy watching this kickass show about jim jones.

so let me rephrase...

i dont think anyone was trying to get her to continue to smoke pot against the advice of her lady friend, or tell her otherwise. i think we were just giving our opinions. i could give a shit less about what someone else does with their life, as long as it makes them happy and brings about joy.

6. broony

broony Banned

Respect to taking a long break. Thats hard to do. Im trying to do the same due to the fact its effected my school. I dont smoke on weekdays anymore but still blaze on weekends. Letting your lungs clear out a bit and save some money is always a nice thing.

7. TopNotchStoner

hahaha oh, daz foony:D

8. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Your friend's a good friend

:)

9. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Have a great break!

10. TopNotchStoner

I know. It's great.

11. darkain

darkain Member

I'm trying my 4th or 5th break in the last half year right now. 6 days without pot, but I do other stuff. I need to stop to save money for the next two months. My room mate moving out, no new one for 2 months, so I have to pay the full rent on my own for two fucking months !!!!! arrgg