Taking a lonnnng break from pot

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by l-foote, May 27, 2007.

1. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

nope but the other good news is she said she doesn't care if i smoke the occasional joint. soooo i may buy some this weekend, depending on what goes on tomorrow night.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That's WONDERFUL news. Maybe now you can have the best of both worlds:spliff:

3. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

your too lucky, but can you do shrooms and shit too occasionaly?

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

pretty much! a couple doobies a week will be nice. but i can't get back into my 4g a day habit, a) because i'm not dealing anymore so i can't afford it
    and b) because i'll get my head smashed into a door according to the chick.

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i'll have to find out tomorrow. i know that she'll never talk to me again if she finds out i do coke. and i wouldn't go behind her back.

i'll have to find out about the shrooms and acid and shit though, but i don't plan on doing those until summer anyways. so i have lots of time to convince her :)

6. TopNotchStoner

4g per day? Damn, I smoke that much within an hour or so.

7. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

does she know that they arent really that bad and that you cant od on them.

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha, yeah, 4g is the average.
    sometimes more, sometimes less.
    but i don't have a cousin who smokes 4oz's a week.

9. TopNotchStoner

True. YOu probably have better weed too, being from canada, and you can get the good shit for the same price I get mids for.

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i do get very good weed. dank all the time. but that doesn't mean i'll roll small joints and light up small bowls.
    0.7g is usually what i smoke to the head in a joint, then wait a lil bit, light the rest up in a bowl, then start all over again.

11. TopNotchStoner

I usually smoke about 2.5g joints, when I roll them myself. My weedman uses a joint roller most of the time, so that usually only 1-1.5g, at the most. He always puts at least 3g in each blunt, but usually more, and he smokes at least 5 or 10 blunts per day, sometimes more, and a shitload of bongs. haha that dude is a fuckin pothead in the purest form, as he doesn't do any other drugs. Just smokes weed all day, everyday.

12. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

thats bomb. if i could afford more weed, all my joints would be at least 1g, if not more, as i kill the Bob Marleys, 1 and 1/4, pure hemp.
    and i agree with your blunt theory. 3gs at the least. i'll probably pick up a 5bag on sunday, roll up a blunt, and smoke bowls all day, with at least 1 bob in there.
    then from there, i'll have to be sparing with weed, as i'm only allowed the "occasional doob"

13. TopNotchStoner

Maybe she'll be so kind as to agree to let you have one day of the week, probably the weekend, to get as stoned as you want to.

14. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha. that would be perfect. 1 day a week to get absolutely FUCKED. it would be better then getting a lil stoned here and there. Brian, you're a genius.

15. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

fuck changing for anyone. i am me. i will always be me. regardless of who i meet, and if they dont like it, the can fuck off..or..the can chill out and smoke a bowl and...bob nesta said it best..everything will be alright. :)

16. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

not to hard... but i was tripping at the time... haha.

its my rainbow family nick name... its what i tell people at festies when they ask me my name... it is who i really am... i don't dislike my Babylonian name, its just not the name i would choose to be referred to by.

17. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i'm still me, just with less pot. i was me before i ever touched weed, weed is part of my life, it's not who i am. i feel more clearheaded, but i do miss the weed.

18. TopNotchStoner

I fugured. lol

19. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

I just fail to see the point in someone asking their "partner" to stop something theyve been doing since before they came along. That seems selfish and overall idiotic to me. Ive been in a three year relationship and throughout the first year and a half to two years he spent time trying to take things away from me that existed in my life before he did, finally, thank the Lord, I told him that if theres anything I do that he doesnt like..the door is always open and he can walk out of it anytime.
    Everyone is different, some people are more willing to give things up than others, especially when someone they "love" comes in to play. Im a firm believer that if that person sets rules for me and requires me to make promises I dont necessarily want to make....then they can walk.

Me being "me" is something I have always been, and always will be, however, it would be stupid for me to say that things I do, activities I partake in dont also add to the eclectic personality that makes up who I am. I am everything ive ever done and everything ive ever believed in. No one is concrete, they change over time. Who I am today is not who I was 8 years ago..but it is still me and 10 years from now I wont be the same as I am today, more than likely. I define myself as everywhere ive ever been, everything ive ever done, every memory that exists within myself, everything ive ever taken part in in my life. That includes my drug use, which has become a huge part in shaping who ive turned out to be at this moment in my physical existance and ill be damned if someone is ever going try to even remove a PART of myself from me.

everyone is different though :H diffrent strokes fer diffrent folks.

20. mikman3001

mikman3001 Member

^ yeah I completely agree with you. My good friend stopped smoking only because her boyfriend who lives thousands of miles away wanted her to (because he tried it once and didn't really like it) so now i can't smoke with her anymore.