Taking a lonnnng break from pot

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by l-foote, May 27, 2007.

1. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

good luck my lady friend!

2. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

a fruit and vegetable stand thats along the highway thats by my house..
    its pretty easy, plus i get to eat all the fruit and vegies i want! haha

congrats on your new job btw.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That sounds fun. I have to wait until Saturday before I can fill out the paperwork for my job, so It'll be a few days. The job's there, waiting for me though. Thanks.

4. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

wow i really never knew how so many people on here are like me in some ways. l-foot, when you said "I usually get stuck in my thoughts, and become insecure about myself when I smoke. I mean, usually I don't give a shit, I just do my own thing, and I don't care what others think of me. But when I'm high, I've begun to worry about shit alot more." that just hit the spot, thats EXACTLY how it for me. Thats why ive been drinking alot lately, because its perfect for me to have a good time AND get fucked up. Thats why when i do smoke weed, i do it bymyself or with my chill brother. If im with friends i really just get stuck in my thoughts and the words i say seem to have more meaning when im stoned, but when im sober or drunk, i just dont care and im myself.

5. TopNotchStoner

See, I'm the opposite. I get "stuck in my thoughts" and shit like that when I'm not smoking. I made a thread about it in True Confessions a while back, and the shit hasn't changed all that much since then. My thoughts and feelings are all over the place when I'm not stoned, and I can't stand the shit. It has gotten so bad that I've considered the possibility that I am slowly going insane. Maybe I'm already there, though, and just need to learn how to properly appreciate my madness. lol

6. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

hahaha i feel ya TNS, just do whatever makes ya sane i guess.

7. TopNotchStoner

Or whatever makes me less INsane:tongue:

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

smokindude: yeah. drinking is good. but it doesn't even compare to smokin herbski.

i got a new job too :eek: there must be some sort of stoner interconnectedness.

i got to find another one though, or pick up dealing again, cuz i gotta move out of my crazy house.

9. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

good for you i foote!!!
    its weird, ive gone back and forth lately between wondering if I should take a break or not...I mean, last week, I didnt smoke for 5 days, but thats not really much, and was only cuz my exboyfriendwas here, who doesnt smoke.
    i dont really know WHY Id take a break...its not beacuse i feel insecure when I smoke, if anything, it makes me more crazy and open, the only thing Ive realized is that it sometimes makes me less social because im lost in my thoughts or feeling wiped out.
    i think if weed was ever a problem in my life, it may have been back during this past winter: thered be times where id just get so pissed off at my host family coming home beacuse i was about to toke up and then had to put it away. and id get all pissed and frustrated and would wait impatiently til they went to sleep to toke up.
    then i realized what i was doing and realized i was being stupid and alienating my self, and nwo when they get home and if i was about to toke, i just put it away and go and talk to them a bit, and start doing something else (practiicng piano, practiing my german, reading, etc.....).
    i think i got to the point in the winter where i didnt know how to have fun wihtout weed in a sense...itd be sorta like, id go out somewhere to do something, with or without friends, and id realize there was no weed, and id be like "aw man", whereas now, if i ever have that mindset, im just like "no dylan dont be a whiny bitch, theres 95490 other things you could be doing"

my point is: im happy with my relationship with mary jane right now. ive learned to balance it out more. and ive enjoyed being sober lately, having my head feel clear.
    :)
    that being said, ima go smoke a bowl :)

10. TopNotchStoner

Just pointing out that it's L-foote:D

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

put your L-Foote in... take your L-Foot out... put your L-Foote in and shake it all about... :jester:

12. TopNotchStoner

Do the double tokey and you pass the blunt around, and that's what it's all about:spliff:

13. Splosh

Splosh Member

I need a break too. I'm getting annoyed with spending a lot of my money on it when i need a ten bag a night to get slightly high and i get annoyed when i dont have it.
    I dont want to feel i have to have weed so soon im taking a break before my exams to get my head unfucked for them.

After that i have a year out so [​IMG]:spliff:

14. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha. thanks for name recognition TNS... and wonka :p

seeing as FOOTE is my last name... but i suppose the E is silent.
    and i? my names not... irma or... irv.
    dun dun dun dunnnn. i don't really care too much to correct everyone... i let others do it for me :)

i'm getting my first paycheck this weekend. and it's gonna be interesting to see if i can not buy pot.

15. TopNotchStoner

If you'd like, you can send the money to me, I could buy pot, and you can go on not smoking and not having the money to tempt you to smoke. It's mutually beneficial.

Also, on a side note, I'm not sure how smart it is to put your first and last name on a site where you talk about committing illegal activities. haha

16. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

psh. whatever. i didn't really expect to become so involved in the site. sooo shhh. the last part of the username is in no way related to me.

it's actually i_foot
    because i... barefoot.
    holla

EDIT: and i don't think my first name is anywhere, except for those who know it :)

17. TopNotchStoner

Nah it's on a few threads. I guess the cops would need your middle name though. haha

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

thats true. there are only about 5-10 people outside my family who know my middle name, because i hate it.

19. TopNotchStoner

I hate my middle name too. An to think, it was almost my first name. blegh!

I don't think anyone likes their middle name. lol

20. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

my middle name is alright, harrison.