take your bra off?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by wally m, Oct 7, 2008.

1. sexyanon

sexyanon Guest

mmm... free titties!!

2. Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine atypical hippie Lifetime Supporter

Given the size of my "girls", I can't go in public without wearing a bra - just can't pull it off.

Luckily I spend much of my time at home, and 99% of that time I'm sans bra! :2thumbsup:

3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Oh, go ahead. Pull it off.

4. Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine atypical hippie Lifetime Supporter

Seriously, I can't. But after a reduction I'm hoping I'll be able to! I'm lucky, my insurance will pay 100% for the surgery! No date set yet - have to wait until more urgent surgeries are over. :(

5. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I usually sleep without a bra. It feels good to just "let 'em breathe" :)

6. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Same here. They jiggle way too much when I walk, but I can get away with it if I'm wearing a camisole or something.

I go without a bra most of the time too because I'm kind of a homebody lol

7. caterpillar_cantante

caterpillar_cantante Guest

I don't wear underwire bras anymore. They pinched and left red marks and my boobs hurt after I took them off.

There is no scientific reason for wearing a bra...

http://www.antibra.com/

8. caterpillar_cantante

caterpillar_cantante Guest

Some bras act as kind of a crutch for the ligaments...if you don't use 'em, you lose 'em...

9. whatrueating

whatrueating Guest

Bras are horrible inventions...they cut off circulation, they feel awful, I don't wear one unless I'm in a situation where I absolutely have to (a job interview or something, and even then, I'll try and wear a sports bra if I can get away with it. yeah, I end up looking like a flat chested 12 year old, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna shove my girls into some tight contraption to meet society's standards)

10. Tei Tetua

Tei Tetua Member

If only people had the attitude that bras should be strictly optional, and any woman who feels more comfortable without one, doesn't need to wear it. Imagine that, natural bodies and it would be OK.

11. tommy81710

tommy81710 Member

I wish that I could go braless but can't. Only at bedtime when watching tv or sleeping. That is the sacrafice for being stacked!

12. fx20736

fx20736 Member

My wife is always happy to shed her bra when she is home for the day and no company is present. She has DDs and you can hear the relief in her voice when it comes off. Of course I get a hard on every time she does this.
    I am the same way about pants. as soon as I get in the door I take my pants off and drink a beer in my underwear. Then I go upstairs, take a hot shower, get nice and clean and then put on boxers (or flannel pajama bottoms in the winter) and a T-shirt and plop down in my Lazyboy for another beer.

13. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

YESSSS!! its a sigh of relief indeed and also relaxes u, just like pjs ;)

but yea its good to be not wearing TOO much clothes, most of the time u want to feel like you're free!!!

14. silk896

silk896 Member

I have teeny boobs, so my bras are teeny as well. Ergo I really don't need them for support, rather to give a rounder bust shape rather than a couple of "bird beaks" pushing out.
    But it is nice when it comes off and I can slip into either my 'jamies or a loose top.

15. Sixpence

Sixpence Member

I quit using bras, I wear a tight undershirt to keep them from moving around too much.
    Sooooo much better and no boob sweat like I get with bras.

16. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

Same...

:2thumbsup:

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife wears a bra daily & she has small breasts (A cup) & I don't know why as she has very little to put into them. Probably thinks her nipples would be noticeable more if they were cold & erect ?

18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I have a friend with As, and she wears a padded push up to help her fill out shirts better.

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife wears padded ones as well but mainly to make her tiny breasts look larger & for extra warmth on cooler days. Her breasts are able to be made to form a slight cleavage but only slightly. Depends how much padding the bra has.

20. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Which is it, you don't know or you do?