take your bra off?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by wally m, Oct 7, 2008.

1. nagwink

nagwink Visitor

brassiere: bustehouder in Dutch

MollyCuddled likes this.
  2. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

I’m learning so many valuable foreign language terms in this thread ;-p

3. alexjohnson006

alexjohnson006 Newbie

The daily routine described in your comment seems to be a personal preference or habit of some people, including your wife. Removing a bra at the end of the day can actually be a relief for many women as it can relieve discomfort caused by tight bras or underwire. Rubbing the chest and expressing a sense of relief is most likely a personal expression of comfort. It is important to note that such habits can vary greatly from person to person and may not necessarily apply to everyone. Personal comfort and preferences play an important role in these daily routines. I recently met a Mexican woman who took off her bra every day, and the second girl did not wear it at all! What do you say about this? How do you feel about girls who don't wear underwear?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2023
  4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I'm Completely with You on This!
    Love driving very comfortable in my Jeep,

5. queenmspretty_x

queenmspretty_x Angel of the Heavenly Host

I take off my bra by lifting it up over my head with the hooks still in.

6. Hi
    Contrary to my avatar I have very small boobs so do not wear a bra. However back in the day ,when I was young [and had even less up top] , I worked for an organization that imposed a dress code and I found that I had to wear a bra with foam inserts [ sponge boobs] just so my jacket and blouse would fit properly . I hated it , the only good thing about it was it hid my super sensitive nipples.
    At the end of the day it was a big relief to remove the horrible item and be as nature intended.
    I often wonder now that if today's technology and surgical cleverness had existed back then would I have gone for implants [boobjob]
    yes I think I would have .
    Nicky x

7. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

I think it’s nice that you ladies with small boobs don’t have to take that horrible constraining device off you can just go without free the small ones :):)

8. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Love small tits, so please to your bra off and ship it to me…..:blush:

bry75 and Timsk like this.
  9. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

I don’t wear one unless I have to go out in public. I’m retired so that’s rare.

bry75, Timsk, 6Sailor9 and 1 other person like this.