take your bra off?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by wally m, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I don't like wearing a bra! It's very uncomfortable and Hot if you work outside like I do! Luckily for me my Tractor has AC and some days I take my top off and let the puppies go Free!

PGA, scratcho, Rocket73 and 2 others like this.
  2. I have never seen a woman driving a tractor top less, but im all in for it.

Rocket73 and Alice in SC like this.
  3. Love to see top less women working at home and on the farm

Rocket73 likes this.
  4. ermagerd

ermagerd Members

It's rare that I wear a bra at home unless I know that someone might be dropping by later. It's more comfortable without it of course and when I am home there is just no need.

Nippleman and SR9 like this.
  5. Thats the way it should be. Let them babies out and free.

6. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

I always wear a bra ...lately though since I heard your actually go up bra sizes without wearing a bra.. I did not wear one for around three days I don’t think anyone noticed I wasn’t wearing a bra ..I usually dress in layers so I am going to do this more ...

Nippleman likes this.
  7. Sound good to me. Keep up the good job. Bra free

8. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Yes it is a full time job

9. nagwink

nagwink Visitor

I don't wear one much, my boobs are so small.

Ybcican, oldguynurse, Holes and 2 others like this.
  10. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Beautiful things come in small packages. :kissingheart::)

oldguynurse likes this.
  11. Bazz888

It's absolutely the individual woman's personal choice and I wish they would all choose not to wear one. lol Men don't wear such a constraint or their bits so why should any women feel compelled (for propriety or whatever), to wear one. LIke I wrote; Their individual choice.

I've read in Cosmopolitan Magazine (though I can't recall the source for that article), that most women have not measured themselves (or not been professionally measured) in such a while as not to be the size they think they are. And that means the size they are wearing/buying is not actually the size they need today.

That; combined with the fact that an ill-fitting bra can cause damage and/or discomfort to her breasts is, imv, (fwiw), a darn good reason to get measured.

My ex wife was a 36D and wore underwired bras. She seemed never, to understood the fuss about boobs and would sigh when I would ask her to go without - when we were at home or not seeing any other people. That remained so until we spit and she always went without when I would be at her place picking up or dropping off our children.

Oops, I digress; I measured my (now) ex-wife according to the article and it prompted her to get a professional to measure her. She was advised that she didn't actually need an underwired bra because a properly fitted one would give the necessary support. That was a relief to her and she stopped buying 36D and wore 38C.

I wonder how many women have not got themselves professionally measured and so, with the size being incorrect, they are or maybe in discomfort, simply by wearing the wrong size.

12. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

I went for a professional bra fitting and it was actually amazing. My bras are so much more comfortable now. I don’t feel like I have to taken them off immediately when I get home but I do delay putting one on sometimes ;-)

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The only word in German I know is: brassiere: shtopenzefloppin.:)

Twogigahz and MollyCuddled like this.
  14. Bazz888

Good to hear. :)

Was under-wiring a problem for you previously and, if so, did the better fitting new bra still need wire?

15. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

No I wasn’t using an underwire before

Micheal9 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

hahaha!

scratcho likes this.
  17. Shy0ne

Shy0ne Members

my personal favs are torrid and lane bryant.

MollyCuddled likes this.