take your bra off?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by wally m, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

I wish it were possible to physically make these women's thread for WOMEN ONLY!

Having said that, I were soft sports bras most of the time, I only take them off when I get ready for bed and shower :)

2. punk_rock

punk_rock Member

I think its just a comfort thing. My girlfriend wear a bra at work etc but as soon as she gets home she takes it off and just wears a vest top or stays topless.

3. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

It is nice to take it off at home and let the girls go free:)

4. punk_rock

punk_rock Member

But is it a comfort thing or a sexual thing?! Coz i imagine a bra can be uncomfy, but also the feeling of not wearing a bra may be liberating or a turn on?!

Alonso376 likes this.
  5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Both I suppose. Bras these days are mostly not too bad comfy- wise at least for me but its kind of a liberating feeling to go without. Plus when you've got small boobs like me guys seem to notice them a lot more when you don't have a bra on

6. punk_rock

punk_rock Member

So would u go bra-less in public aswell?! I think its beautiful for women to do so.

Im guessing its the same liberation that nudists have. Do u live with anbody, how do they feel about u being bra-less?!

7. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I have been bra-less in public but its not something I do often. My nipples tend to stand out if there's even the slightest cool breeze so it's a bit safer to just wear a bra. I have a flatmate but neither of us would care if the other went bra-less

PGA likes this.
  8. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

I have never had a issue with bras being uncomfortable for even with my large boobs but I still take it off anyway because I but my bf does sometimes annoy me though as my nipples are often hard and he always points it’s out jokingly

Straight Up likes this.
  9. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2020
    bill697cu and Micheal9 like this.
  10. Varmint

Varmint Member

If that's the case I'd think working from home might have udderly ruinated yeeewww....

Sierra likes this.
  11. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2020
    bill697cu and Micheal9 like this.
  12. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

When I get home after work I love to send the bra flying. It feels so good to let the girls breathe and I can rub the sore spots where the straps go digging in.

PGA and bill697cu like this.
  13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

watching the braless breast with standing up mipples draw me crazy, please put on your bras.

14. I also love to see a woman remove her bra, whether she's topless or under a Tshirt. That takes practice. My ex wife hated bras, even though she was an early bloomer as a teen and didn't wear one unless necessary. She called them double barrel sling shots.

15. She had big soft 38 DD mom tits, with nipples that were darker brown and 3 inches in diameter. Around the house and in the yard she never wore a bra, only a thin white tank top that would only serve to cover those things legally. You could clearly see those dark nipples through the material. Her 22 year old son and his buddy would stop by to visit for a bit and his buddy would stare with a grin on his face the whole time they were there.

16. And her short thin gym shorts that was her normal attire as well with nothing beneath didn't hurt the staring scenery either, Lol. If she sat just right any interested party could get a nice partial view of her hairy mom pussy.

17. PGA

PGA Senior Member

God bless her to donate pleasure to the people around her.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. You don't know the half of it. Lol.

19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I only take my wifes bra off when she goes mad looking for it.

20. My stepdaughter also wasn't a fan of wearing bras, which was ok as hell with me and every male she was in contact with. When we'd go camping and there was a volleyball game that needed another player she always got called on to fill in. I'd grab my lawn chair and smile as within ten minutes there were five or six other men with lawn chairs and a beer lined up to watch "the game". She was an early bloomer anyway so her later teens was a killer for my hormones having her around. She and I used to go everywhere together and whenever we were at a fair that had special clothing vendors she'd ask me to buy her a t-shirt. She had a nice collection of thin, low cut half tops. Ha ha. Grrrrr

21. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I would think its much better w/o it!!

I was at someones house the other day and his mother (I think it was thier mom) didnt have one on!! (She has huge nipples :D)

Alonso376 likes this.