take this poll..... i need it for journalism...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by below utopia, Aug 24, 2005.

1. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

ya..but dave, it's definitely not that easy..
    and i hate it when people tell ana people that 'boys don't like girls that super skinny'
    they're not ana for boys..it's a sickness...

i mean it just goes both ways..you're too fat, you're too skinny..nobody's happy..and some people take it to extremes..whether it be the former or the latter..
    society is fucked..

2. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

Well right now, obsesity is like an epidemic. I think we all agree on that but , now that we are paying more and more attention on this problem, even the slim people think they are fat .

Ok it's the graduation thing now ...

I've got nothing to say - Antoine '07

3. <sorta joke, more sattire>
    one of the side affects of my seizure medication is anorexia..... I'm still mildly overweight.... where'd I go wrong?
    <sorta joke, more sattire>

and I know it's not for boys once they've hit the anorexia mark, it's a whole butterfly image psycosis,

and it's remarkably easier to ignore society than you'd tend to think, I mean hell I knew people who woke up at 4 am to get to classes that started by 8 who spent all that time trying to be exactly what society wanted them to be

I woke up at 6 during marching season, 7:30 otherwise....

it's actually probably easier to ignor societies expectations and just keep your own

4. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

no fucking joke...

5. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

it's more of a..pleasing other people thing..
    i guess i feell...like i...idunno..should look decent
    even though it's so weird, cos i'm the most 'if they wanna look like that, then hey..whatever..' person you'll meet...
    and i also never wear makeup..and barely brush my hair everyday..

blah..well enough about me..

6. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

simple sullution, just 2 things, blow up every fast food joint in the world & throw out your scales & stop worrying about your weight...you'll know if your healthy or not, & if your not just eat better

7. wilddreamer

wilddreamer Member

Hey yeah i think it's true with aussie kids but once it time to grow up WE HAVE A PRETTY HEALTHY LIFE STYLE TEN YRS AGO NO IT WAS ALL BAD AND THERE ALOT OF OBSITY but now it's changed alot which is great i really like it :0

8. gdhmomchild

gdhmomchild Duct tape abuser

I totally agree. This is what happened when nobody cooks a meal from scratch, everything is ready made, just add heat and stir shit. Nuke food! So many young people today don't walk anywhere or bike it, they expect a ride form their folks or their friends. So many more young people have cars these days too. I know alot of my weight I have gained is in part my age but its also my eating habits since I'm not cooking meals for the family very often and the fact that I have gotten more sedentary(sp?).

9. societies_child

societies_child Member

of course it has, mainly because techonology is "more fun" than being active. Face it, when people have the option to go for a jog or chat online, most choose to chat online. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just what society has made an acceptable option.
    Plus people dont walk/ride a bike to go places anymore. I did a report on it actually, residential areas arn't designed to be pedestrian-friendly anymore, which is really to bad!!

10. do other people really deserve to be pleased?

rather those who are more displeased by a healthy person than an unhealthy one would seem not to deserve the such behaviour towards them

aren't the people who think health and wellbeing before asthetic those who are more worthy of being listened to?

11. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

yeah, fuck the idiots. :D fuck em in the ear. fuck em sideways, upside down, through the middle, and over the top. :D

...i need sleep. :D :(

12. spooner

spooner is done.

I've only met one chick my entire life without some kind of weird eating fetish. Won't eat in front of guys, won't eat after 8:00 pm.

And to be honest I'm attracted to model-thinness. And fat people disgust me to the point where I don't like eating around them. Except for fat old men. The more vices an old man has the more I like him, and gluttony is as good as any.

13. prominent clavicles scare me a little bit........

14. spooner

spooner is done.

Meh. I weigh just under a 180 pounds and I'd put my optimal weight at about 190. But I don't stress about it.

15. shit, how tall are you?

16. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

must be like 6'5" plus

17. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

what're clavicles? :D

18. spooner

spooner is done.

about 6'1.