Take action now to defend the Palestinian people

Discussion in 'Protest' started by vinceneilsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I wish for all to turn the other cheek, but that only works if the world is an honorable world.

2. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

[​IMG]
    Oh! So Israel rejected that and walked away from the table to start whateva:rolleyes:
    Mark's house destroyed, he decided to live in his uncle's house Matthew in liverpool, The question of the day:[​IMG]
    1. Mark has the right to create terms for his staying in his uncle's house.
    2. Matthew has the right to create terms.

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

3. catstevens

Tuesday 11 July 2006, 6:31 GMT Source
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

4. catstevens

Israeli missile kills Palestinian family
    7/11/2006 11:00:00 AM GMT Source
    [​IMG]
    Caption: (AFP Photo) Palestinians mourn over the three members of the Hajaj family
    Posted: 11-07-2006 , 12:43 GMT Source

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

5. catstevens

Malaysia slams US, France for rejecting draft UN resolution on Gaza: report
    (AFP) Source 9 July 2006

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

6. 7point65

7point65 Banned

7. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

All of you. Piss off.

8. catstevens

Well, When the problem started in Palestine?
    clue: read the History, keep the answer for ya
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

9. catstevens

Hi brownxfoot :)
    Shalom :D
    Your Join Date is: June 2006​
    So, Welcom to the forums brother =) & Have a nice time
    *Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

10. johnnybravo

johnnybravo Member

One way is to boycott Israel, however, I don't know if it would work as supposedly it's illegal in the USA to boycott Israeli made goods. I don't know if that restriction applies only to businesses when it comes to importing and stocking goods for sale from abroad or if customers are also prohibited from refusing to buy Israeli made goods.

11. catstevens

Hi Jonny:)
    PLEASE Check this thread out
    May Allah bless you and protect you, Amen

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

12. Haid

Haid Member

You people crack me up. These people dance at our unfortune but we are supposed to be outraged that they can't defeat an enemy that truely just wants peace if they would leave it alone. If it was the case that woman and children were being sent to blow up civialians and they were truely being repressed I would speak out about it. What we have here is a people hell bent on the distruction of Israel and the US and a return to Muslim rule. The only problem here is that they can't back up their actions and therefore prevoke only to get their ass kicked. Oh well. With all the Oil money in the Middle East they could all be living like kings but instead they give their money to the leaders of religion. Never a good idea. This religion as well as all others like to protect their interests and money so they perpetulate this shit. Oh look what the evil ones are doing but don't look to why you really still live in squaler. Hey what can you expect from people with no access to knowledge besides their religion. It is all just sad but if you provoke don't cry when you are put back into your place.

13. Haid

Haid Member

This is why you do not stand in front of a bulldozer during a military operation. Should be common sence.

14. catstevens

Why :H ​
    :sunglasse ​
    I think the enemy don't want to leave them alone He stloe and want to keep doing this
    Who started the killing of civilians! OH hard question? these are responses, The Israeli civilians in the stolen land, the vast majority of them support the Government policy i.e. killimg civilians ;) did you see the poll
    Not as the Palestinians. Those Israeli residents in the stolen land know, fully aware that these lands belong to other ppl and that means staying in such places isn't safe because people want to retake their lands yet the want to stay there willingly,so it is their problem, they have to face the consquences of their choice and as you said they shouldn't: whine when they get their ass kicked
    What we have here is a people hell bent on the distruction of palestine and south lebanon
    And the rest of your silly post,
    you lie a lot Haid, just as the ppl who you support, Birds of a feather flock together congrats, you are THE CHAIR MAN OF LYING of the week :D

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

15. catstevens

NO NO NO you don't have to mess things up, this is bad,
    [​IMG]
    what was behind her and why she was doing so =)
    *Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

16. catstevens

Hey! I can't view post#61??

17. gardener

It wasn't during an official "military operation" and she was wearing a bright colored sweatshirt. Her murder was intentional. And Haid you should learn to spell. It's sense, but what the Iraelis did made no sense whatsoever. Palestian children were playing in the area, she was trying to protect them. You wish now to make her life worth nothing. I guess that works for you. I remember Rachel!

[​IMG]
    Don't tell me they didn't see her. She fought to protect innocent lives without weapons or flack jacket, don't try and demean her memory. She was looking that driver in the eye.

18. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Poor Rachel:

Did her handlers encourage her to stand in front of the bulldozer or did they encourage her to jump away?
    Who suggested such a thing to an impressionable young person?

Did her parents understand that She was going to The Holy Land on a suicide mission ? Are her Parents stupid, like Lori Berrenson's parents?

Just what did she die for, was it worth it ? Is her sacrifice appreciated by her handlers? her public, her true friends ?

Did Saddam Hussein pay her family $25,000. like he paid all those other famlies? Did She do a suicide video ?

I wonder is Rachel enjoying those 72 Virgins now ?
    ...............................................................................................

If I played chicken on the West Shore Line in Bergenfield.
    ( been there )

If I dropped acid and danced on the edge of the Palisades Cliffs overlooking Manhattan.
    ( done that )

If I dove off of the Rte 36 bridge going to Sandy Hook form Highlands.
    ( they do, they really do )

I would be taken away for Psycharactic evaluation, probly given drugs
    arrested, Ect.

Is any of that sutff more or less crazy / irresponsible than what Rachel did ?

19. gardener

Why is it when a peace loving individual dies conservatives like you wish to discount their efforts and make out that it was a marketing tool? It wasn't she was a college student over there trying to make some lives better. And she died for her convictions, and the Israelis were given a big pass on the whole issue.

If anyone is the master of marketing it's the Bush administration and their buddies the Israelis. Label and slander people and you can sway public opinion easily. And bush and his cabinet are masters of the art.

And as far as Saddam Hussein is concerned. I've never heard of any connection that he had with the Palestians. I think you would try to tell us she had WMD on her at the time she was run over, but I think you've learned that excuse won't hold water anymore.

You probably feel the four that died at Kent State deserved to die by the hands of ill trained and controlled National Guard. Perhaps they had "handlers" too, in your eyes. You need glasses...at least a heart and a soul.

20. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Ain't that the truth? And the people that they're able to sway so easily are Americans that are too dumb and lazy to educate themselves about these issues, preferring to listen to a few sound bites from the administration and then go their merry way, believing that America is superior to the rest of the world.