T-Girls are wonderful people

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Timee, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Timee

Timee Members

I was reading a post on this board and I can across this quote (below) IT-is a wonderful human being and not a thing. Some people are very rude and inconsiderate of others. Treat each other with respect. For all T-Girls out there I have a lot of love and respect for you. Ok done with my rant.

I think the heading on the post was T-Girls.

Some say, "well it used to be a guy so it's still gay", others say, " it's not a guy anymore", and then there are the undecided.

FredBrice likes this.
  2. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend was never a guy. From the time she was three years old she said she was a girl. Lucky for her everyone around her accepted what she was saying. Very few are so lucky.

3. Styx

Styx Members

I think people should be respectful of other people in general. Sure...sometimes people make mistakes by saying something opinionated and not fully comprehend that words can be extremely hurtful or offensive.

I'm the worlds worst when it comes to being opinionated, but I try to say something in advance that lets others know that I'm not deliberately trying to offend anyone. People are human and sometimes mistakes are made...but for me personally, life is one big learning experience and I have an open mind.

4. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Trans people are people first. On this forum, there is a lot of fetishization of trans women, which is rather repulsive. Trans people (men and women) are no more sexual than cis people, because being trans is not about having sex. It is not about whom you want to sleep with. It is about who you are.

I am a trans women. My pronouns are she and her. I am not a "T-girl". I am not interested in having sex with men. And I am quite typical of trans women.

The pronoun "it" is never appropriate for any human being under any circumstances.

Tman58, scratcho, Piobaire and 8 others like this.
  5. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

It and the refer to an object. People are not objects.

6. Timee

Timee Members

Treat people with respect.

7. BlueMondyNewMe

BlueMondyNewMe Newbie

That was incredibly disrespectful. I'm still learning about all of this so I may make mistakes when I talk about trans people too.

8. AlabamaSissy

AlabamaSissy Members

Let
    Let people just be happy.myself I think tgirls are just as sexy as any girls they are girls ok.i like guys but tgirls is the best especially if they are top girls ok.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I've known two women who happened to be Trans. One in particular was quite intriguing; she was intelligent, well-educated, well-spoken, and self confident; a strong yet very personable woman. Sadly she was from out-of-town; if she were local, I'm sure we would've become good friends.
    jpeg-high.jpg

snowtiggernd likes this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Having worked in the theatre for most of my life, I have come across people of almost every orientation, not to mention, a few who even I cannot work out.
    I treat them all as friends, but still feel sorry for the guy who only discovered that his wife was male on their wedding night. It made headline news here in the UK.

11. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Woah!

Did the discovery involve finding out his wife has a penis??

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have never understood why people can't just quit worrying / fretting about / disparaging how others wish to live. We're all just passing through for a short amount of time--people should be able to live as they wish without the hassles , short of harm to others.:(

Piobaire and granite45 like this.
  13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Correction; there was a third woman I met once. A long time ago, my ambulance responded to a medical emergency. On arrival, she was curled up in a fetal position, hiding her face in her hands, nude and in a pool of blood, surrounded by men looming, gawping, and smirking over her; firefighters and police; making crude and infantile jokes at her expense; nobody making even the slightest effort to help her. Denied gender-affirming surgery, she had tried and failed (about 50%) to amputate her own penis herself. We got her on the gurney without any assistance from the other "first responders" (including several EMT's and at least one other Paramedic), covered her, and I held her cock in my hand the whole way to the ER, being as gentle, quiet, and compassionate as I could commensurate with the need to apply enough pressure to stop the bleeding. She never looked at me or uttered a word the whole time. It deeply grieved me to see someone in such utter existential despair, and to have so very little to offer her in way of succor. I've never been so deeply ashamed of my profession as I was that day, and I was absolutely enraged by the conduct of everyone else on scene; I filed an incident report, which as far as I know never made it beyond my supervisor's waste basket.
    I hope she recovered, in every sense, and went on to have a good and happy life.
    Gender-affirming health care is literally life-saving health care; endorsed by the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, the Endocrine Society, the American Psychological Association and the American Psychiatric Association.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am not 100% sure on that one.

It was a long story.
    The supposed girl took a job at one of our theatres, where she worked as an usherette, wearing a uniform and changing in the female dressing rooms for a couple of years. Being young and eastern European, she was popular among the patrons and the floor manager ignored them joining her in the back row, when the film was a bit boring.
    It was one of these patrons, who worked for one of our suppliers, who proposed to her.
    The wedding was at the local church and we hosted the reception at the theatre. After the reception, they drove off into the sunset and that was that.

Well,..... Only until the local newspaper arrived a few days later and the banner headline read. "RIDER IS A MAN".
    The local police arrived a few hours later, to charge us with employing him as female, but all his papers, including his tax registration, passport and bank details showed him a female We later found out the he arrived in the UK with a female passport, possibly stolen in his country of origin.
    Needless to say, he had left the UK by the time the story broke. Among the repercussions, was the priest who had married the resigning, creating another headline story

Their was a funny twist..... On the day he started work, our general manager was showing off his new staff member to the refuse collectors and got plenty of "Wow" comments. One of the binmen just looked up and said, "Watch her walking, that's a bloke". Everyone just laughed.

I was 16 at the time and working at the theatre part time while at school, (58 years ago). I always wondered whether anyone working with me at the time, thought that I would go on to become the companies engineering director and design several award winning buildings. In reality, everyone was quite disappointed with me seven years later, when I gave up my studies to become a doctor, to become the companies chief engineer for the west end theatres. Anyone would have thought that I had joined the Circus,..... as a Clown LOL

Intrepid37 likes this.
  15. 4cats

4cats Members

I would love to meet one. I think it would be sexy, special, etc.

16. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Please bear in mind that trans people are not sex objects. We are people first. We mostly want to be treated as normal people. If you meet a trans woman that you like, treat her exactly the same as you would a cis woman. We don't want to be "special".

MasseurNaturel likes this.