T&A

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Pobept73, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

It seems that most threads in bisexual forum center around same sex relations.
    Put aside the same sex part of your bisexuality for now and tell us what visually attracts you to a member of the opposite sex.

I am visually attracted to slim smallish women with tiny cute, sexy bubble butts, well defined waste and smallish breast, bra size AA, A or sometimes bra size B.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  2. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I find beautiful and excitement with all women's bodies. Each one is unique and stimulates me differently.

Pobept73 likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Tits have always got my attention, they are right there. My first wife was a 36C cup which I enjoyed immensely for 28 years. For the past 7 years I've been enjoying my present wife's 44GG tits....OMG they keep me busy for hours and for the first time in my life I can be on top (69 position) fucking her mouth while sucking on a tit...!!! YEAH!

4. Socal72

Socal72 Members

That pretty much sums up my “type” as well.Love me some lean fit legs as well

5. JeffT

JeffT Members

Lots of possibilities. A nice firm tight ass, small firm breasts and definitely a smooth shaved pussy.

6. BiRob

BiRob Members

I'm a leg man...

Donnee and Pobept73 like this.
  7. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Long muscular legs are a plus asset for any girl/woman

Bicaptain My Captain and BiRob like this.
  8. Windman

Windman Members

Shorter women for sure, around 5’. And a little on the thick side. I love thick thighs. And who doesn’t love tits? Big ones are great but also small pert ones.
    Really I don’t think there is a part of a woman’s body I don’t love.

Mrcurios likes this.
  9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Women are so sexy. Men......well they have a cock.
    My women have all been about 5'4" tall. My first GF had large breasts, but in my youth we didn't know about tit fucking. My bad. My first live in GF was as the OP described , small breasts and ass and legs to die for. She was self conscientious about her breasts and had a boob job. :( A later FWB was same height with nice breasts but a little thicker lower. Not my fav but she was available. Ex wife was a blond blue same height with ample boobs and a nice ass......until she ballooned and got fat. Current wife was incredibly sexy at 38 when we met. A nicely proportioned body that I loved. She too packed on the pounds. In the middle of all that I had a good friend that evolved in to FWB. Totally different......5'10", the most perfect pear shaped breasts, and legs that went all the way up to a perfect ass. I'd get hard just seeing her in a tight pair of jeans.
    I'm not attracted to guys.......just a nice cut trimmed/shaved cock and balls. One man I was attracted to, and him to me. It scared me that not only did I want his cock, I wanted him to make love to me. Conflicting desires and emotions. Yeah, I still want him but it will never happen. Sad.........

amb5734 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

First wife had 38DD's. Second wife, 32 Barely B. One woman I dated was so flat chested she only had nipples centered in pale areolas. She got as much fun with them as any other woman. My ideal woman would be about 5-foot-5 or -6, 125 pounds, 34-36 C, trim waist, medium ass, well groomed pussy.

Man: 5-foot-10 to 6 feet, 175-200 pounds, masculine but not body builder, 5 to 7 inch moderately thick cut cock with trimmed hair.

Lovnflman and Pobept73 like this.
  11. homerx

homerx Guest

Love the female form, especially my wife’s. Hard body, but still quite feminine. Great ass always gets my attention though and my wife is happy to point any that I miss. I’m a lucky and happy man!

12. amb5734

amb5734 Members

My FB used to essentially make love to me and it was hot. But once we were done we were just friends. No emotional attachment or interest. I could only have a female love relationship.

Pobept73 and Lovnflman like this.
  13. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I have never had or had the desire for a 'loving' man relationship.
    I lust for the feel and taste of a man in my mouth.
    I truly like having a man friend with similar interest both in and out of bed.
    Big grin, bigger is not always better, long is great but to thick and I have trouble taking him balls deep down my throat.

I can't say I have no emotional attachment to my men friends, because I do.
    It's a bit like the attachment that develops between brothers, not a sexual 'emotional' attachment.

Lovnflman likes this.
Tags: