syrian rue and mushrooms rock!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by SpidermanUFO's, Jan 31, 2005.

1. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

Two days ago I ate 4 grms dry of cubensis mushrooms and 2 grms of ground up syrian rue seeds. This was the most intense trip of my life! The whole ground turned into ferris wheels and when I closed my eyes I saw spirits and people talking in my head. I literally forgot who I was, what I was doing and everything else. It was very spiritual as well. I went by myself and prayed in the woods to god, and felt his presense so much that I started to bawl my eyes out. Next time anyone does mushrooms, make sure you combine it with syrian rue, it makes it so much better. I wish I could tell you more but forgot most of it already. Everything felt like a dream. But next time you do shrooms the best is complete darkness with total silence, you become very close to god, especially if you pray. It was wonderful.

peace

spidey

2. Neobob187

Neobob187 Member

Not so big in the god thing, more of a spititual person myself. But what is syrian rue? Is it like woodrose seeds?

3. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

yeah it's a MAOI inhibitor and people make it to use it for ayahuashua. It is a plant wild grown in the middle east, they are dark small seeds which you grind them up in a coffee grinder. They work best combined, but still can be enjoyable with syrian rue alone.

4. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

Warning: May cause drowsiness, slight tracers, and mild eurphia.

5. dirk

dirk Member

C'mon guys, get with the program.

before you do or recomend someone else to do anything, get as much information about it as possible. (from a reliable source)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois.shtml

check out the common side effects and especially the interactions with foods and drugs.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

nicotine withdrawl makes an MAOI...

7. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Uh, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

I would recommend that anyone who considering taking MAOIs to thorougly research what they're doing. Once you take an MAOI there is a period of time where you have to be very careful with your diet and avoid certain foods, for example. Just make sure you know what you're doing.