Synthetic Marijuana Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I have it. When I have something, it means it is mine. You are not funny.

2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You are not acting like someone who was born in 1961.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

The fish looks like it is ill.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

its been smoking synthetic weed..

6. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

LOL

1 person likes this.
  7. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I see the fish has been smoking speedwell with some chemicals sprayed on it

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am an idiot for the reason I have smoked it 4 times. People would see me as an idiot for that even if I only smoked it 4 times. Acually having used it only 4 times must not a great deal but I would still be seen as an idiot. I opened a topic about this on a turkish girl website. What do you think about a man who smoked bonzai (synthetic weed) only 4 times and gave up. Everybody wrote idiot to me. My mistake was to hang out with a druggie that was smoking it. But having used it only 4 times must not be a big deal but it is in people's eyes. Last year I used to hang out with a druggie that was smoking it and his druggie friends. It was a bad experience of my life but people who've always kept away from those kinds of druggies see me as an idiot. Maybe I am. But I smoked it only 4 times in my life. :( :(

9. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

At least I am an idiot who can speak english. Many people don't speak english in turkey.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You seem quite comfortable with being an idiot. Maybe just stay like this then.

But what is making you an idiot is not that you did some lame drug a couple of times, it is how you live up to other people's low expectations of you. They see you as an idiot because of some trivial action and you accept and settle for it. Well, they probably see you as an idiot partly because you settle so easily for it too. It's all how a person deals with such convictions from the people around them. Another person could have done the same and could not be perceived as an idiot. Even if they didn't master a foreign language :p

11. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I see.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

In Turkey, it is said that there is pesticide in synthetic weed. I don't know what it is said in the USA, not the same thing?

14. Travis34

Travis34 Member

So, I read up to page 13 of this crappy thread, nothing really substantial to add because there has been plenty of you guys trying to bang some sense into this dude with real facts.

BUT

He keeps telling us the reason that people in Turkey some synthetic weed is because their real stuff is so low quality that it does nothing for them. Or decent stuff is too hard to find. Personally, I do not agree with that at all (never been outside the US) but just from the way you speak I do not believe at all that there is no decent marijuana in Turkey... the damn middle east. I mean really? I've smoked some shitty mids in my day, and there is no possible way that is comparable to tobacco. Like really dude? You are off your rocker. I just think that YOU don't know where to go to look for it, or those that you associate(d) with. If you can't even admit that is a possibilty, then I don't even know what to say (fully expecting denial in response)

Do you really think we believe the sham of you telling us you cant even find mids, let alone good stuff?

1 person likes this.
  15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I can't believe we've let ourselves get back to a place where this thread is still active!

16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

just hit the back button folks, nothing to see here ..

1 person likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.