Synthetic Marijuana Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Let's be realistic: if all people thought like you about this weed would not be legal anywhere. Movements to get it legalized started in times it seemed you coudn't do anything about it. Eventually they get somewhere. You don't seem to invest in anything. You just want the results. This is why you so far get what you deserve. From how people act to you, to what stuff is available to you.
    Sure, even if you would be actively trying to change such things for the better you wouldn't always get the wanted result right away, but how you are living now makes you just an apathetic hypocrite. Like I said there are probably other people there that DO try to make an effort. You could easily join them if you really cared. Instead you prefer to complain about others (and yourself).

2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

If The USA didn't want it to be banned for commercial reasons in early 20th century, weed would be legal everywhere today. It was legal until early 20th century. As I said, if countries in europe legalize weed, it would be possible for Turkey too, If they don't, Turkey won't either. I am just being realistic. This is the logic. There is a movement to legalize weed in the USA, but there is no movement about it in Europe yet. It is just America now. If weed will be legalized all around the world, Turkey would be one of the last countries to legalize it because Turkey is a middle east country. After all countries in europe legalized weed, Turkey would legalize it.

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am just being realistic, that's all.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

And redundant...

5. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

No.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Well sure, I totally agree, legalize weed.

But by the same token, I don't want to ban any drugs. I would like to encourage people to make good choices, but I don't think it's okay to force them. Freedom (is important to me, and) is the right to make the wrong choice.

7. Asmodean

Not really. Those people trying to make a change are just as realistic. You lean more to the apathetic, fatalistic kind of being realistic :p In more aspects of your life it seems.

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You know Turkey is a middle east country.

9. Asmodean

I thought it was in South America.

10. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

If it was a country in south America, it would be so much easier to legalize weed but it is a middle east country :) Western countries can legalize weed at first :)

11. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

What do you think about pscyopath druggies that smoke synthetic weed? Would you be afraid of this kind of people? When I see that synthetic weed addict in street, who I used to talk to last year, I change my way at once. I am really afraid of this kind of people that smoke synthetic weed. I am afraid of them because I don't think they smoke synthetic weed because they are stupid. I think they smoke synthetic weed because they are psychopath. What do you think about it? When you know what synthetic weed does to your body as you smoke it, you will be afraid of those people that smoke it for how they can smoke it continual. For you to be afraid of those people who smoke synthetic weed, maybe you have to smoke it one time. When you learn what happens when you smoke it, you will be afraid of those people who can smoke this shit continual ( everyday day and night whenever they find money to buy)

12. Tyrsonswood

Thought you said you weren't being redundant....

13. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

What do you mean?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. Tyrsonswood

redundant

adj.

characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition in expressing ideas.

16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

My dictionary was saying being more realistic than you should.

17. Tyrsonswood

You writing your own dictionary now?

1 person likes this.
  18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

My dictionary means the dictionary I have.

19. Asmodean

Sooo.. did you write it?

2 people like this.
  20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

ASMO!
    Pleeeaaasse let this thread die..
    please.

every time I think it's time to call the priest, there's Asmo with the fucking paddle thingy's shocking this mother back to life.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.