Synthetic Marijuana Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Exactly!

2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Why not just legalize real weed? My opinion is, just legalize real weed. In Turkey real weed's quality is so bad, you can't get high on real weed. If real weed was legalized, its quality would become good but unfortunately goverment won't legalize real weed. It is not up to me. I want real weed to be legalized but goverment won't do it. What can I do? You are talking as if it's up to me to legalize what I think should be legalized. If it was up to me, I would legalize real weed.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Go do something about it. I'm sure there's already an organisation that you can join and help.

4. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Why don't those who smoke it use their brains not to smoke it?

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

why dont you use your brain to not drink alcohol?

1 person likes this.
  6. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

They are very different things. Synthetic weed is fucking bad. I am using my brain so I drink alcohol instead of smoking synthetic weed.

7. AceK

okay mister einstein.

8. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

That simply isn't true. Synthetic marijuana has plenty of negative connotations which carry over to natural marijuana, the senile conservatives will grab onto anything negative surrounding the real plant, which absolutely includes synthetics, even if they are unrelated in everything except name. I don't give a rats about the idiots that smoke synthetics, the real danger synthetics poses is to the legalization of cannabis.

case in point from the thread in this very forum;

https://youtu.be/HSM8frv5r2I

9. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I wish real weed was legal but it is not. What can I do? It's not my fault, is it?

10. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

What do you mean synthetic weed's negative side effects carring over to real weed? In Turkey I can assure you that people know synthetic weed is not marijuana. They don't even call it weed in news here. Marijuana is called Esrar in Turkey and synthetic weed is called bonzai. News always say bonzai killed, not esrar killed. News in Turkey say synthetic weed is nothing like marijuana, by which I mean is that bonzai is nothing like esrar. They will never legalize real weed but nobody says synthetic weed is marijuana.

11. AceK

not directly, but your brand of ideology isnt helping.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Then use your brain and drink alcohol instead of smoking synthetic weed. If it was up to me, I would legalize real weed. Real weed not being good quality doesn't mean you should throw your life away by smoking synthetic weed, does it? Why throw your life away by smoking synthetic weed?

13. AceK

:facepalm:

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

what?

15. AceK

facepalm facepalm

16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Why are you responding like this?

17. AceK

Code:
    for (;;facepalm());

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There was a strain one year called purple passion fruit. It smelt so yummy, exactly passion fruit and the high was 4 hrs of mellow bliss.
    It was purple.

Best thing I've ever smoked. Lasted for ages and didn't need too much at all.

Never saw it again though. Sucks because given any chance, I'd probably pick that over weed any day.

Had bad experiences on another one though. Real bad. So I'm not interested in it anymore.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No, read better to what you respond to. Go do something about legalizing pot. Instead of just whining about it being illegal. You are part of the reason real weed is illegal there. You want a lot of things but you do not do anything for it.

20. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You can't do anything about it in Turkey. Even first world countries don't legalize marijuna, how do you expect a 3rd world country that is in middle east to legalize marijuana? Alcohol is legal here because alcohol is legal all around the world. But weed is illegal almost everywhere in the world. If countries in europe legalize marijuana, then it would be possible for turkey to legalize weed too. Let's be realistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.