SWM mid 40s in WNY seeking first times with guys or anyone

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by soulpoker, Feb 22, 2020.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Hi! Single guy here in the Western New York area, 47 years old. If you read my introduction, you would know bisexuality is something I have struggled with. I have accepted and embraced certain things and now feel ready to realize my desires and look to have my first experiences with the right guys. There are specific things I'm looking to try, typical stuff, but I'm looking for an overall experience where things just happen and strongly set goals are not important. I'm not looking to date a guy, but I am looking for some kind of connection. After all the sex act is pretty intimate, and I feel uncomfortable with the idea of opening myself to a stranger. And I'm open to having male friends with benefits.
    Since this is new to me and I'm careful in general with sharing sexually, this will take some time. If you think you can convince me to meet right away with a dick pic, I'm not the guy for you. But if you're willing to be patient and put effort into getting to know each other on some level, online first, we might have something. :) Eventually I'd like to meet in person without any expectations other than to meet and check out our vibe.
    I have types I'm attracted to. I've been into twinks for a long time. Lately bears have been exciting me. But I don't want to be too superficial, though let's be real, looks do count for something and are part of the whole attraction as well as personality. But I'd rather consider the personality much more.
    I tend to be submissive in my same sex fantasies so a take charge kind of guy might be an ideal choice for me. But I do want to keep an open mind to what to explore, and if a vers or more submissive guy were to express interest in me I wouldn't turn him down right away.
    In general I'm looking to explore sexually with the right people. As you can probably tell the same sex is a significant part of this, but I'm also open to the opposite sex, though I'm not expecting any response from the ladies. I know I'm pretty out there sexually and I'm not for everyone. But for those who have the patience and open mindedness to be interested in someone like me, let's chat and see where things go.
    I look forward to hearing from hopefully all of you! :)

Hotbothered likes this.
  2. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Everything you said is almost completely how I feel.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I'm glad to see someone else has similar feelings about this. Between guys who want something RIGHT NOW and guys who never choose to explore, it leaves few guys. I'm not necessarily complaining, because I'm not looking outside of a specific range of guys, but because there tend to be few I am grateful when a fellow fellow waves at me. Are you in the Western New York area too?

Hotbothered likes this.
  4. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

No I'm in west Central Ohio. Quite always from you.

5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Sorry to hear that. But I'm sure what you're looking for is within driving distance.

6. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I doubt if I'll ever get the chance to experiment.

7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

What's stopping you? (beside the quarantine of course)

8. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I really don't know where to start.

9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Spouse?

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Heh, it's irionic isn't it. Being with girls all my life (lesbo) I probably went through the same emotions the first time I wrapped my lips around a nice 7". ;)

Hotbothered likes this.
  11. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I do have a spouse

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I know I would probably want to have a monogamous relationship with a wife, so that would stop me, although I'm not ruling out an open marriage if it turns out that way.

13. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Hmm... I let my wife peg me after a lot of talk. Well I liked it. She got self conscious and quit. Now I fantasize about cock. Sucking it, riding it and getting bent over and given it. I'm to the point I'm just frustrated.

14. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

At least she tried & she knows it's not for her. But I know you're frustrated, maybe more than before? It seems to be a tough situation for you.

15. Cbeam

Cbeam Members

I feel the same way, it's difficult to fine the right match. All too many want a quick one time experience. I have had the opportunity to experience it and I really like it. It was with a friend, but he moved. I am in Erie, but I work in Amherst all the time. I would really like to chat and see what happens if you're interested.

16. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I would like to chat too. I'm glad to chat with someone who understands I can't have this happen overnight.

17. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

But you went for it for some reason, and even if it wasn't for you I don't detect any hint of regret for trying.