swimming free. Anyone"?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by positive vibes, Jan 3, 2005.

1. BobbyGayBoi

BobbyGayBoi Member

Naked is the best way to swim. Fortunately Ronnie's 'rents have an in-ground pool that we can use as often as we want. Actually it was his 'rents that introduced me to swimming naturally -- when I was 9 and Ronnie was then just my best friend.

Hugz
    Bobby

BTW -- why is baked one sylable, but naked is two???

2. PeaceJunky

PeaceJunky Member

i like swimming naked very much!! although i dont get to do it often when i do its great! :D

3. Airman4u

Airman4u Member

I love skinny dipping and being nude at home. Recently, I skinny dipped at a river that was unofficially okay for nudity. However, there was a clothed family there at the pool where I was. I was there first, and they were apparently not scared of my nudity when they arrived at my pool and stayed. The mom/wife kept looking at me with a slight smile. I believe she enjoyed the view; not that I'm a hunk or anything. Perhaps she was amused. Call it exhibitionism, or just plain comfort with being naked in front of clothed people. Nudity in the outdoors is a very gentle feeling, and you feel a wonderful sense of vulnerability.

4. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

As soon as I get the chance, I would feel good not having to wear those wer trunks anymore.

5. SamanthaHazelEyes

SamanthaHazelEyes Member

I swim naked whenever I get the chance. Oceans, lakes, rivers, streams... I love them all! I used to take dips in lake Casitas during hot days after hiking, and it was truly the most fantastic way to break up the day. The only downside was the random fishermen...

6. Rezzano

Rezzano Member

You're in Santa Barbara! I used to live in Ventura County. Did you ever go to Pirates Cove? Great Place :)

7. SamanthaHazelEyes

SamanthaHazelEyes Member

Wow, small world. :)
    Yes, I've gone several times. It's absolutely beautiful!

8. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

pretty much the same. i rarely get the opportunity but I LOVE IT :sifone:

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Had opportunities to swim nude in the sea last week. Used the hotel pool once (in swimwear). Much preferred the nude swimming.

10. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

Just back from skinny-dipping in the sea. There's nothing like it - I felt so much more alive and energised afterwards.

11. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

Well said.

12. Booga

Booga Member

Love swimming naked. These days, I do it late at night, in the swimming pool at my apartment complex. I'm fairly well known for it; so far, no one's complained. When I was a teenager, I skinny-dipped in Central Park lake. It's not the cleanest swimming hole in the world, but since I rarely got to the beach it had to do.

Moominmama: I would have expected Quakers to be laid back about nudity. Me, I'm a eucharistic minister at my local Catholic church. If any parishioners caught an eyeful of me, I might have to switch parishes, possibly dioceses.

13. hv444

hv444 Member

skinny dipping is the best

14. PM4082

PM4082 Member

I've only gone once... But it was epic!

15. hv444

hv444 Member

i love it...it feels so free

16. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Naked is best as many have stated costumes serve no purpose except to cover the more intimate parts because the minority of prudes are selfish and dont wish to enjoy the freedom of nudity

17. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Swimming naked is one of my all-time most satisfying and enjoyable activities at the nude beach, the last being Sunday 31st January in 40 degree heat, so the water was absolutely the best place to be. Beautiful clear, warm water, a light breeze, blue sky and lots of armwork which left me a little bit sore yesterday but all recovered now. I hate the very notion of wearing Speedos underwater: they hold your tackle in one place when the best thing is to let it all 'go with the flow'! :p

18. BFBooboo

BFBooboo Member

Yeah, I dig swimming naked! I used to rent a small house with my friend and it had a small swimming pool, so me and my friend used to go skinny-dipping all the time. She still lives there so I hope I still get to go this summer!

19. Dancing_Sun

Dancing_Sun Member

who doesn't love to swim naked is my question. It's awsome!

20. alnser

alnser Member

A beautiful swimming naked I am doing in the pool, which Bmzratna only and I can not swim naked in the park because we do not have places for nudity in Libya